Week 16 other Gamete(s) thread

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Didn't see that anyone had started this yet.

So tonight, would be insurance to tag another L on the Tits. Want Pats to take care of their own business, but a loss to anyone in the mix is fine by me

And the MF'n DulFins.... catching a break with their game against Saints with Hill and Siemian both on Covid list. If Pats take care of business then the fish are not a concern, but another loss for them probably takes them out of it and makes the last game less important to them (hopefully it means nothing to the Pats by then but who knows)

Nice Pick there Jimmy G

just before that (with JG being 7 for 7) I'm thinking "How much would BB have liked to have JG back this year". Then I'm reminded that JG - besides being injury prone - does tend to do the untimely pick

Nice Pick there Jimmy G

just before that (with JG being 7 for 7) I'm thinking "How much would BB have liked to have JG back this year". Then I'm reminded that JG - besides being injury prone - does tend to do the untimely pick
Damn jackrabbit

Missing a wide open guy for an easy TD was a bad look for ol' JG as well.

What does that tell you about Lance, who they traded way up to get.
they thought JG could carry them this year until Lance was ready.... but JG gotta JG at the worst times. I honestly started this JG talk when he was 7 for 7 and was wondering how he might have done if he was the Pats QB this year vs. mac. I'll take Mac and his rookie $$ and getting valuable playing experience over what JG is hairballing tonight

they thought JG could carry them this year until Lance was ready.... but JG gotta JG at the worst times. I honestly started this JG talk when he was 7 for 7 and was wondering how he might have done if he was the Pats QB this year vs. mac. I'll take Mac and his rookie $$ and getting valuable playing experience over what JG is hairballing tonight
But when you spend all that draft capital, the guy should be ready to take over by mid-season.

But when you spend all that draft capital, the guy should be ready to take over by mid-season.
Lance was an interesting "prospect" (??) didn't he only play like 1 game due to Covid in his last College season? Maybe Lance is another "we thought he was the next Mahomes-boy because he could throw sideways while spinning upside down with his eyes closed once" and proves to be an NFL bust. guess SF won't even know until next year.

Lance was an interesting "prospect" (??) didn't he only play like 1 game due to Covid in his last College season? Maybe Lance is another "we thought he was the next Mahomes-boy because he could throw sideways while spinning upside down with his eyes closed once" and proves to be an NFL bust. guess SF won't even know until next year.
The GM wanted Lance. Shanny Jr. wanted Mac Jones. GM overruled.

I don't know what to think about Lance - too little sample base to go on.
I do know that Mac is the guy SF should have taken but who in their right mind thinks JG wouldn't be a far better QB at this point with BB as his coach for the last 4-5 years?

Back