Week 17 Jaguars Gamete thread

Tampa is working with the league to suspend him that way another team can't pick him up.
Let it go. Other teams can't pick up a player that a team has suspended. And they don't need the league's permission to suspend him. arians said, "He's no longer a buck." That was before Brady called for compassion and empathy. You know, like he showed Jakoby Meyers by launghing into a two minute scream fest when Meyers ran the wrong route? I guess he should have refused to run the route at all and leave the field. Then Brady would have told BB to have compassion and empathy, instead of saying to BB, "Don't put him out there because I won't throw to him."

Last edited:
You know, Mazz, there would be a ton of Brady love on this site if you weren't trolling the members ad nauseum. It's too bad, because I really enjoyed the Brady years. Your bullshit trolling nonsense is getting the responses you want, but it's too bad we aren't talking about how Brady won games instead of having to deal with you asinine post attacking the Pats. Comparing Brady's comments on 2017 to Mac Jones saying we didn't have a good week of practice was egregious and uncalled for. As is liking every Hogfarmer's and the Bill's that ridicules the Pats.

You really should go away.

Back