Week 8 Other Games

Matt Stafford with a gutsy fake spike run, with 15 seconds and no time outs, and fakes out Dallas for the win.

Oh, and Calvin Johnson is good at football.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where's the penalty on Denver's OL for pushing Ball into the end zone? These are just Pats penalties this year I guess.

Where's the penalty on Denver's OL for pushing Ball into the end zone? These are just Pats penalties this year I guess.

That's what I was yelling out loud as it was happening.

That isn't a penalty.

The penalty come in when the DEFENSE does it, but only against a kicking play.

Also nice to watch the Jests get man handled.

That isn't a penalty.

The penalty come in when the DEFENSE does it, but only against a kicking play.

I believe you are incorrect. The OL(might not be OL specific) are not allowed to help a runner by pushing or pulling after he crosses the line of scrimmage. It's been a penalty forever, but like last week's penalty against the Pats, it's never called.

You know there is some poor soul that went against Dalton, Marvin Jones and Megatron in FF this week.

Bangles 49
Jets 9
13:00 minutes left

Anyone else watching the Red Zone channel?

Unfortunately my PC crashes when I go there. Does it apply only to OL or other offensive players as well?
That I don't know, I would think it would be just with OL. They of course not very transparent with their rules so they can make up shit if need be.

Back