Week 9 other games, 'cause, well, that's all there is...

Hi all,

Back in the US Friday. I think I'm on a 14.4 baud modem here. Logged on hoping to get a chuckle from Yackity but haven't seen him post in this thread. Is he still around?

Checked the scores from last two weeks and there have been some weird scores. Can't wait to get back to unlimited internet.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Even TechnologyTim thinks that hilarious.
Well, I'm surfing from the USofA now, in Norlins.

FWIW, my first modem attached to my hand-soldered Sinclair computer (before Timex bought them out) back around 1979. It was 256 byte and I could only communicate with a couple of BBs. It was so slow I watched letters appear one-by-one across the screen. It had 2K of ROM, which included the operating system, a basic word processor and a database of sorts (more like a sortable, hyphenated work processor), and came with one K of RAM. Being the geek I was, I paid almost a hundred bucks for a one K RAM pack. With my heat-activated-paper, two-inch wide printer and the modem, I was hot stuff.

Man, you guys are ruthless. It hasn't even been 24 hours.

He will be here.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm here. Not going anywhere. Simple. The Broncos sucked on Sunday. Raiders are a real good team. I fully expect them to represent the West. Especially with the Defense injuries. Time will tell.

And for the record, and not that I owe any explanation for my absence, I was out hunting most of the week. Trying to work in some work so I won't be so behind. I guess I didn't have the time to get on here.

Back