Week 9 other games, 'cause, well, that's all there is...

Just read a recap. And the NFL wonders why interest is down...

Also, totally shocked that this happened in Seattle :coffee:

Oh and just another little snippet from last night.

Seattle used deflated footballs. What? You did't hear the media storm? Silly you.....only if it's the Patriots does it matter.

process

http://www.offthemonstersports.com/...l-last-night-and-no-one-cares/?otmsportsaff=5

Just read a recap. And the NFL wonders why interest is down...

Also, totally shocked that this happened in Seattle :coffee:

The funny thing about it is that Carroll was talking about how his team has so many more penalties called on them than their opposition does and implying that it is a bias against Seattle. Umm...look at the list of pro Seattle against opponent ref weirdness that has happened in Seattle sine he's been there and you go WTF Petey.

I believe Sherman touched the ball in which case he is allowed to hit the kicker. I am not sure why a penalty was called at all.

Wut

The Bills should have won that game...also, Graham's second touchdown that wasn't should have been challenged. It was bobbing in his hands all the way to the ground.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

The funny thing about it is that Carroll was talking about how his team has so many more penalties called on them than their opposition does and implying that it is a bias against Seattle. Umm...look at the list of pro Seattle against opponent ref weirdness that has happened in Seattle sine he's been there and you go WTF Petey.

Wow...that Petey sure has tunnel/vision...:coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Nothing to see here it happened in Sealatte, not Foxboro

Sealatte...awesome! :toast:

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

That wasn't a game. That was a robbery.

It sure was...

FWIW, on the kick robbery, It looked to me that Sherman touched the ball before the kick, and not after it. The reason this matters is because of NFL Rule 12 Section 2 Article 10 (a). "Incidental" contact with the kicker would only allowed if Sherman hit the ball after it was in flight. I don't think he did that.

It should have been roughing the kicker, IMO. Frankly, it might have even qualified as a fragrant one, which can result in an ejection.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z6plNFKno3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FWIW, on the kick robbery, It looked to me that Sherman touched the ball before the kick, and not after it. The reason this matters is because of NFL Rule 12 Section 2 Article 10 (a). "Incidental" contact with the kicker would only allowed if Sherman hit the ball after it was in flight. I don't think he did that.

It should have been roughing the kicker, IMO. Frankly, it might have even qualified as a fragrant one, which can result in an ejection.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z6plNFKno3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It happened in C@l though...the Bermuda Triangle of NFL stadiums. They get away with a lot of shenanigans...

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z6plNFKno3g" allowfullscreen="" height="315" frameborder="0" width="560"></iframe>

It was a dirty play by Sherman however it's explained. Unabated, whistle blew, the play was blown dead yet he still went at the knees.

Oh tell me about it. What a douche.....

Meh, can't get too down. Took Seattle down to the wire in their building, tough place to play, but dammit, how do we play that good, well not the secondary, and lose to Miami??????

I guess the Bills just have another year or so to go

That call was awful but i see every week in this league. The NFL has no clue how to run its own league anymore.

Bills will forever be 7-9/8-8 w/ Rex, Taylor and Doug. All 3 are j.v. types. Id be praying for a full house cleaning and move on from them asap.

Back