Week 9 other games, 'cause, well, that's all there is...

Ben is questionable for Ravens game although he practiced all week.

Ben is questionable for Ravens game although he practiced all week.

Hmmmmmmm I would like Ted Wells to investigate to see if Tomlin is generally aware that Roflburger is healthy yet still lists him as questionable.

We have some good &/or impt games coming up this weekend

11/1:00 ET At Miami -3.5 NY Jets 44
Miami vs the Jets could have some impt implications for both coaches.

11/6 1:00 ET At Baltimore PK Pittsburgh 43.5
Harbaugh vs Tomlin is always a fun watch. Who do you hate more is the question.

11/6 4:25 ET At Green Bay -7.5 Indianapolis 54
Snicker, snicker

11/6 8:30 ET At Oakland PK Denver 44
Oakland has played well but are they good enough to take Denver down?

Monday Night Football

11/7 8:30 ET At Seattle -7 Buffalo 44
Buffalo surprised some folks last year in this situation...just saying

Is the Fox game of the week really Indy at GB??

Is the Fox game of the week really Indy at GB??

I thought that for interconference games the visiting team's network did the broadcasting.

Since the Colts are the visiting team, doesn't that mean CBS would carry the game?

I thought that for interconference games the visiting team's network did the broadcasting.

Since the Colts are the visiting team, doesn't that mean CBS would carry the game?

I dunno. Half the time all I get is Spanish. :shrug:

In which quarter will Big Ben start indicating that his knee is bothering him?

I'll go with quarter #2.

Collins just blew an assignment on the Boy's first drive, thought he was handing Witten off to a safety, nobody was home. Touch down. Big time misscommunication, which would be expected when a guy has been there for probably 2 practices

Collins just blew an assignment on the Boy's first drive, thought he was handing Witten off to a safety, nobody was home. Touch down. Big time misscommunication, which would be expected when a guy has been there for probably 2 practices

Saw him give up another run by Prescott that allowed a 1st down....

HSanders: I now believe Michael Playmaker Irvin reads the Planet and lifted your nickname for Big Ben! Lol

Had NFLN pregame on in the in background and heard Eisen saying that Irvin calls him "Munchausen". ROFL And I love me some Irvin and think he's much smarter than your average sports commentating bear by far, but I have a hard time him coming up with a Baron Von Munchausen reference on his own.

P.S. If you really are reading this, I wuv you Mr. Irvin and thank you for being the only commentator Ive ever heard call BS on that Ben the Warrior narrative !!!!! :thumb:

Back