Week Three other games

Roberto71

Reaction score
Interesting other games.

Jets getting beat bad.

Sean Lee has gone down in Dallas though, looks badly shaken.

Bengals in total control against the s**tbirds.

Looks like AD is really back, rampaging to a few TDs, Vikes up by 17-7.

And Titans getting ahead of the Dolts now! Good old Luck is flinging out more interceptions.

My god, Luck has just thrown ANOTHER ridiculous pick. A crazy throw under pressure into traffic. Madness.

Heard Sean Lee went down for Dallas too. Any word on that? Great player just can't stay on the field.

I mean, he was a good player, great's a little strong. He's been mythicized a bit, because it will be 3 years without him actually playing now (assuming Lee's done for the year and, yeah)

McCown is doing a very nice job for the Saints. He's making good completions, a TD now from a nice toss to Robinson. Score is 27-22 to Carolina.

Falcons really turning up the volume now in Dallas.....lot of unanswered points. The s**tbirds have just taken the lead...

I think all that needs to happen is for Buffalo to get their ass kicked again.

Devonta Freeman, 141 yards rushing and three TDs for Atlanta. Big win for them in Dallas, Quinn looking a good HC.

Julio Jones 12/164 and two TDs. Falcon offense looking good.

just a saw the AJ Green TD, that was insane.

Why the hell did the Jets do the onside kick? There was still 2 minutes left in the game? Eagles now have the ball on the NYJ 46.

Fvcking Eagles. 3rd and 6 and come out of a time out with back to back pre snap penalties. Needed a defensive penalty to close it out.

How about that Ravens defense?

Offense puts them ahead with 4 minutes to go, Cincinnati goes down and scores in 3.

Titans gave the game to Clots at the end.

Bengals ahead 28-24 with 2:10 to go in the game.

Real ding-dong going on in Baltimore. Bengals have just taken the lead again. Dalton to Green again. Still 2 mins to go.

Colin Kaepernick 0/2 0 yds, 2 INT (both returned for TDs) so far today.

Back