Week Three other games

Rightfully so. They might be the worst team in the league. I knew their defense wouldn't be as good, but I didn't think it would suck this bad.

Philbin won't make it to midseason.

Didn't hear that from me.

I just said it's better than the AFC South.

Oh I know you didn't say it, I was pointing that comment to the plethora of media "experts" who seemed to be gleefully predicting a much tougher division for NE.

Woah. Roethlisberger is out for at least 4 weeks. Going for tests on his ACL.

Bills laying down, showing that they're not that good just like you have all been saying all week.

Oh wait, their kicking the crap out of Miami.

Bills laying down, showing that they're not that good just like you have all been saying all week.

Nice job, Tannefraud

Holy crap, that last pick was all on Tannehill too. Safety blitz right up the middle, Tannehill can't be bothered to change the protection pre-snap. That's on him. Not to mention the dumb throw.

Edit: Aaaaand he just dropped the ball for no reason whatsoever.

Not even you thought Miami was this bad.

Dear chap, you didn't even get 'they're' mixed up with 'there', you actually used 'their'.

Shape up if you want to post here with your betters.

Not even you thought Miami was this bad.

You're right about that.

Going into the season, I thought that it would be very tight between them, us and the Jets, especially on Defense but like the announcer just said, they're a Jarvis Landry punt return away from possibly going 0-3.

Color guy on the Miami/Buffalo game:

"Miami's problem is that they're not running the ball"

No.

Miami's problem is that their QB is bad, and their defense is a terrible bunch of quitters, their coach is a joke, and their whole sideline looks like they want to go home.

But you're right, guy. It's because they're not running the ball into that front 4. Maroons, I tell ya.

Tannehill picked again!!!!!!!!!! What an utterly ludicrous throw to nobody near a Dolphins receiver.

color guy on the miami/buffalo game:

"miami's problem is that they're not running the ball"

no.

Miami's problem is that their qb is bad, and their defense is a terrible bunch of quitters, their coach is a joke, and their whole sideline looks like they want to go home.

But you're right, guy. It's because they're not running the ball into that front 4. Maroons, i tell ya.

+1

You're right about that.

Going into the season, I thought that it would be very tight between them, us and the Jets, especially on Defense but like the announcer just said, they're a Jarvis Landry punt return away from possibly going 0-3.

With losses to Washington (save for the punt return) and Jacksonville.

Oh hey look, hat trick for Tannehill.

Anyway, someone needs to tell Taylor to stop overthrowing his receivers over the middle, he's gonna get someone killed.

Back