Welcome Wilfork's Wife

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
It's not everyday that we get a celebrity around here. Welcome to the Planet Mrs Wilfork.

What's Vince up to these days? How does he feel about the Pats' pickups?

Dear Mrs. Wilfork:

Just what is Vince's record for pancakes eaten in one sitting?

I thought this was a joke until I saw her post in the Draft Party thread.

Welcome :)

(pay zero attention to Steve-O, he's a Colts fan and his opinion is secondary around these parts)

Welcome Mrs. Wilfork. Nice to have you with us.

Fully Tilted on 03-15-2007 at 06:52 PM said:
I thought this was a joke until I saw her post in the Draft Party thread.

Welcome :)

(pay zero attention to Steve-O, he's a Colts fan and his opinion is secondary around these parts)

Steve's not too bad.

Besides, since he seems like an intelligent football fan, I'm sure he'd readily admit that he'd take Vince Wilfork wearing a horseshoe on his helmet in a New York minute. :D

JD10367 on 03-15-2007 at 06:54 PM said:
Steve's not too bad.

Besides, since he seems like an intelligent football fan, I'm sure he'd readily admit that he'd take Vince Wilfork wearing a horseshoe on his helmet in a New York minute. :D

Based on our run d last season, I'd trade every DT on the Colts roster straight up for Vince AND a stack of pancakes, but this still doesn't answer my question!

JD10367 on 03-15-2007 at 06:54 PM said:
Steve's not too bad.

I like Steve-O. I was just hoping he didn't scare of Mrs. 75. Plus his opinion is secondary :D

Steve-o on 03-15-2007 at 06:57 PM said:
Based on our run d last season, I'd trade every DT on the Colts roster straight up for Vince AND a stack of pancakes, but this still doesn't answer my question!

Well, considering he's the 2nd biggest guy on the team, I'd say he can put a stack away. (And O'Callaghan's a tall guy... I actually had no idea he was that tall.)

Welcome Mrs. Big Vince. If you like crazy, you've come to the right place.

Would love to see #75 "bringing the heat" on RG!

If you don't understand a word that Box_O_Rocks posts, just pretend you do. Also, don't get the clown angry

20051117-welcome-to-hell.jpg

jk, Welcome! Enjoy...:D

Back