Well thats it

midgar8784

Reaction score
I am without a place to call home...

Effective July 17, ESPN will be shutting down forums permanently. We hope you will move your communities to our game conversations, blogs and stories. A Facebook account will be required to post comments on new articles.

If it will help ease the transition for you, I could come down here once a week and post reasons why the patriots and their fans are terrible people?

I know it won't be quite the same but I'm here to help

If it will help ease the transition for you, I could come down here once a week and post reasons why the patriots and their fans are terrible people?

I know it won't be quite the same but I'm here to help

Well I need a bit more then that. Can you also tell me how Belichick and Kraft also helped cover up the murders? Oh and if you could throw in a couple things about how the pats bugged locker rooms, as well as inserted transmitters on our uniforms to pickup broadcasts of the other players on the field would be great. One final thing, I need you to predict that the pats will go 5-11 this year because obviously our Defense is horrid and Brady is not good enough to win with a team that does not have a ton of weapons on offense....appreciate it.

Effective July 17, ESPN will be shutting down forums permanently. We hope you will move your communities to our game conversations, blogs and stories. A Facebook account will be required to post comments on new articles.

You have a new home, Middy. Cheer up

Screw ESPN.

I dumped a forum that I had been using for close to a decade. You'll be fine.

I know it's selfish of me, but I'm actually looking forward to cyber-seeing more of you here now.

I say we rename this place the "Midgar cave" or some other such honor to help midgar feel most at home here.

Tired and run down today....my apologies for not insulting midget properly.

Midget you are a cock sucker and d22's bitch

Being more vulgar is not the same as bringing your A game. Any 12 year old playing call of duty knows vulgar names to call people.

A true artist uses wit.

Being more vulgar is not the same as bringing your A game. Any 12 year old playing call of duty knows vulgar names to call people.

A true artist uses wit.

When Dawson posts, all we get is a nitwit.

You've been reinstated, middie... See the 3RC for your independence/welcome back thread... :toast:

Back