We're not going back to LA

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm sorry where is denver?

Wally Sczerbiak wouldn't have went 0-13

How many SB's did Elway get blown out in before Davis had to bail his ass out?

If not for Davis, then Elway= This generation's Fran Tarkenton

How many SB's did Elway get blown out in before Davis had to bail his ass out?

If not for Davis, then Elway= This generation's Fran Tarkenton

Elway 3 td's and 8 ints in superbowls....legend.

TD was a great RB and that takes nothing away from Elway. I wonder what would have happened if you took Jerry Rice away from Montana, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin away from Aikman, or the signals away from Brady. None of those QB's could have taken those Denver teams to those first three Super Bowls.

No way to prove that, he is not in the finals. How do you think Denver would have done...oh wait.

I stopped being a Nuggets fan after they got rid of Jalen Rose, Dikembe Mutumbo, Antonio McDyess, and Laphonso Ellis because they were too cheap to pay them.

TD was a great RB and that takes nothing away from Elway. I wonder what would have happened if you took Jerry Rice away from Montana, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin away from Aikman, or the signals away from Brady. None of those QB's could have taken those Denver teams to those first three Super Bowls.

Damn brady has to give up calling signals? Ok, still think he would be ok, but thats a little much. By the way montana won two superbowls without rice, just for your info.

3881410505_a297eb5ac2.jpg

Paul Pierce and KnowMo should both probably just STFU.

My friend is selling these shirts at his store. Hurry and you guys can still get one!

Back