Wes Welker getting LAID OUT!

You're right. It should be fun to watch.....considering everybody else's recievers are tougher than your DB's. It would be like the older brother who tauntingly holds the ball above his little brother's head where he can't reach but continues to jump up and down trying anyway.

Clark gave Welker his best shot and Wes got up and walked off the field, how tough is that?

Acually, he was helped up by one of his O-lineman. But i agree, he's very tough. He can play for the Steelers anytime. With a little toutelage from Hines Ward he'd be on track to have defenses terrified to even come out of the tunnel.

Acually, he was helped up by one of his O-lineman. But i agree, he's very tough. He can play for the Steelers anytime. With a little toutelage from Hines Ward he'd be on track to have defenses terrified to even come out of the tunnel.

No, we dont want crying like a 3 year old when things dont go his teams way in a game.

So let's see.....because i've not logged in here before my dedication to the Steelers is in question? LOL. Okay. I can see you guys think awfully high of yourselves....nothing new there. The unbridled arrogance is why NE fans are the least liked people of the entire NFL fanbase.

Oh, and we're 1-1 with you guys. The proven cheating years don't count. A big shout out to Matt Walsh for providing us all with video evidence that you guys were cheating since the very beginning. So now the argument is a matter of fact, rather than a matter of speculation. And if there was no advantage to it, Beliche@t wouldn't have done it. Plain and simple. There is no arguing around that.

Im sorry when was cheating proven as to have affected a game? Can you show me this new bit of info that has never been published?

Could you imagine if it was a patriot hitting Brandon Marshall?

Cutler would be bitching and complaining about the dirty Patriots..
The player that hit Marshall would be on the ground. B-Marsh is a beast.

The player that hit Marshall would be on the ground. B-Marsh is a beast.

Yeah Im sure if a 200 pound guy running full speed were to blindside marshall, marshall wouldnt feel it.

Yeah Im sure if a 200 pound guy running full speed were to blindside marshall, marshall wouldnt feel it.
He wouldn't be as hurt as Welker, I doubt Marshall would even fall down. Marshall is 6'5 235, what is Welker? 5'10 195???

If this was a pats player that did this and they didnt fine him, the world would be in an outrage.

The Patriots are known for it...you do remember Rodney Harrison...don't you !!!..and the hit on Welker was reviewed by the NFL and was a clean hit...no fine, suspension

The Patriots are known for it...you do remember Rodney Harrison...don't you !!!..and the hit on Welker was reviewed by the NFL and was a clean hit...no fine, suspension

The pats are known for it? Show me a link for one that the pats have done in the last 4 or so years. I mean it should be easy since they are known for it.

The pats are known for it? Show me a link for one that the pats have done in the last 4 or so years. I mean it should be easy since they are known for it.

Midgar what planet are you from ?....OK..here we go...

Here is a NFL coaches poll from ESPN voting Harrison dirtiest player
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3439800

Here is NBC sports reporting SI's players vote for the dirtiest player & Rodney wins
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/15335482/

Here is ESPN reporting Harrison voted dirtiest player 2 of last 3 years...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2631666

Need I go on !!!!...it cracks me up when all you dippo's whine & bitch about a hard clean hit on a NE Patriot like the one on Welker against Steelers ...

Clark was penalized for unnecessary roughness.

Ryan Clark apologized to the Patriots after the game.

You don't apologize if you don't think you did anything wrong. He knows it was a cheap shot.
He didn't believe it was a cheap shot. He wasn't sorry for the hit (thats his job) but he is sorry Welker was injured. The league said the hit was clean and that there should have been no fine.

Midgar what planet are you from ?....OK..here we go...

Here is a NFL coaches poll from ESPN voting Harrison dirtiest player
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3439800

Here is NBC sports reporting SI's players vote for the dirtiest player & Rodney wins
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/15335482/

Here is ESPN reporting Harrison voted dirtiest player 2 of last 3 years...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2631666

I bet now that idoit gets on your becuase he asked for one link and you gave him 3! what an idoit!

Need I go on !!!!...it cracks me up when all you dippo's whine & bitch about a hard clean hit on a NE Patriot like the one on Welker against Steelers ...

I bet now that idoit gets on you becuase he asked for one link and you gave him three!

I bet now that idoit gets on you becuase he asked for one link and you gave him three!

The irony of your user name is that Steeler players from the time when they won 4 rings have admitted to using steroids... a lot.
therefore, 4 rings, LOTS of cheating.

And steroids were illegal in the US, so yes, it was illegal to use them.

The irony of your user name is that Steeler players from the time when they won 4 rings have admitted to using steroids... a lot.
therefore, 4 rings, LOTS of cheating.

And steroids were illegal in the US, so yes, it was illegal to use them.

+ effin 1

unbridled arrogance

Now this is funny coming from a Steeler troll. One that only showed up here AFTER the fact to try and rub salt in a wound.

Boy, you were crying in your terrible towel for the past 6 years. And now that the Steelers won one against a depleted opponent you decide to gloat. I won't question your fandom, but your balls are surely lacking.

Now this is funny coming from a Steeler troll. One that only showed up here AFTER the fact to try and rub salt in a wound.

Boy, you were crying in your terrible towel for the past 6 years. And now that the Steelers won one against a depleted opponent you decide to gloat. I won't question your fandom, but your balls are surely lacking.

Ah yet again, pats fans consider their feeble bandwagon site to be the "place to be" and if you weren't there in the beginning you must not be a fan of your team. LOL. Yes, unbridled arrogance.

FYI chump, our team was every bit as depleted as yours.....and even WAY more so last year (but you never want to bring that up huh?). Never tussle with a Stillers fan. You'll surely be destroyed every time. Someday you'll learn your place.

We all realize people like you never even knew there was a team in NE before 2001.....that's why you're armed with such short-sighted and factually-lacking retorts.

No, we dont want crying like a 3 year old when things dont go his teams way in a game.

Show me JUST ONE instance of Hines "crying". You'll be looking a long time. LOL. Put your money where your mouth is.

Back