what are you listening to now?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/--7bemJNeG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

QCskm0X.gif

This is with Jaric in mind (and I'm a long-long time Willie fan).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-tJXjt5D4zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vJQYf-SvRZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xs4v-zexx8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Really liking the sound of this remix.

<iframe src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/127117458&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true" scrolling="no" width="100%" frameborder="no" height="450"></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ks-_Mh1QhMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure how anyone can hate classical music...
Sometimes people hate out of ignorance (the small sample size effect).

Perhaps some of the haters have never heard this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zlAic9aPoqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Been listening to Chance the Rapper's Acid Rap a lot lately. I think it may be one of the best hip hop albums of all-time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gctf0n8b3F4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been listening to an awesome band called Stealing Eden lately. Their cd is a few years old and rocks big time.

Also just picked up a cd by a band called Sister Sin. The music is awesome although the singer takes a little getting used to.

I really enjoy this man's work

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lTq2Iuyk1s8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jFT4JjD6CpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gd5w1bc1M18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aUUt25IXD6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mTrBh9Ltomc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DdfJ9BQvVSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back