What The Hell was I thinking ?

he takes the hits...he's no frigin Moss...actually he even looks better than Welker ...now I know why we let him go...we had another one !!!

He wen't down several times D22, it's called self preservation.

I heard he's out for the year, that sucks, he's a good one.

that has nothing to do with playing like a fvcking pussy...that Moss is...I have never seen any player run out of bounds or hit the groud like him ever...name the person...

the "ONLY" player in mind is the WR Pinkson from the Eagles a few years back...

Great. He's a pussy. He also DESTROYED your team on Sunday.

he takes the hits...he's no frigin Moss...actually he even looks better than Welker ...now I know why we let him go...we had another one !!!

ROFL He's got a size advantage for sure but he's not as versatile as Welker---let's see him punt, kick FGs and return punts before we put him in Welker's class.

actually he even looks better than Welker ...now I know why we let him go...we had another one !!!

Hey dumb dumb, they signed him after Welker was already a PatriotROFL

you truly are fvcking kidding me !!! right ?...please tell me your actually going to truly belive all those teams but 2 are rankes from 21st to 32nd worst because of Matt Cassel

You fvcxking people are "SSSOOOO" god damn pathetic its not even fynny !!! LMFAO!!!

Obsessed with ranking that what they are...and they are the facts & he played against the worst there is in the NFL...

I know it's hard for you....but we have a fantastic passing team. 10th in the league. And our running game is even better at 7th. I understand you'd like to think that there's a grand conspiracy...but you know there isn't. Cassel is actually pretty good and has 2 monster receivers. Much better than Miami has ever had. EVER. Including those 2 stiffs from the Marino days.

And the old and slow defense is still able to hang better than 20 other NFL teams. Including that soft as a bag of shit defense led by "peezy".

Face it, when Brady went down you were salivating at the thought of a year of Patriot irrelevance. Now that isn't happening and it hurts. It hurts BAD. So you resort to the same "old and slow" bag of tricks you've been using since ya got here.

You really are a pretty pathetic excuse of a fan.:lame:

we didn't think he wanted to play anymore ... the way he dogs his routes and runs out of bounds all the time and is the fastest WR in NFL history to hit the ground as soon as he catches the ball...

You know less about football than my 3 year old

We beat the shit out of the Dolphins.
I love your picture. Rodney Harrison (best DB on the Pats in 04) has man-on-man coverage on Steelers TE Jerame Tuman. Tuman was the lleast threat to manage a catch but Patriots had there best man coveing him in perfect position in front of Tuman. When playing man-on-man you are supposed to stay behind the guy you are coverage so he can't make a catch deeper down the field. Isn't it wierd Pats had their best coverage man on the Steelers unathletic TE and not Plexico Burress, Hines Ward, or Antwan Randle El (all pretty good threats who started on a SB winning team.) on an extremely impoartant third down? It is also wierd how he knew the EXACT route Tuman was running becuase he had cut infront of him before the pass was even attempt. When you figure out that was the game the Pats did their most extensive cheating in then you realize it is not that weird after all.

I love your picture. Rodney Harrison (best DB on the Pats in 04) has man-on-man coverage on Steelers TE Jerame Tuman. Tuman was the lleast threat to manage a catch but Patriots had there best man coveing him in perfect position in front of Tuman. When playing man-on-man you are supposed to stay behind the guy you are coverage so he can't make a catch deeper down the field. Isn't it wierd Pats had their best coverage man on the Steelers unathletic TE and not Plexico Burress, Hines Ward, or Antwan Randle El (all pretty good threats who started on a SB winning team.) on an extremely impoartant third down? It is also wierd how he knew the EXACT route Tuman was running becuase he had cut infront of him before the pass was even attempt. When you figure out that was the game the Pats did their most extensive cheating in then you realize it is not that weird after all.

That was a pathetic throw by Big Ben, he locked on to the TE and never looked him off.

I guess you need to justifty the ass kicking the Pats laid on the Steelers.

I've long suspected that video taping was the least the Pats did to "gain advantage". I believe they were intercepting Coordinator-to-QB communications and that is why the commish destroyed the evidence so quickly.

I've long suspected that video taping was the least the Pats did to "gain advantage". I believe they were intercepting Coordinator-to-QB communications and that is why the commish destroyed the evidence so quickly.

I also believe they has a Russian space satelite taping opponent's practices and even followed them home at night.

What would make you think they were intercepting comms with the QB? I mean did something tip you off, besides the fact that you are a nut.

Are you haxxing into people's radios? It's kinda hard to answer why you're doing something if I wasn't even aware you were.

knowwutimeanverne?

No I am not, he said that the patriots were....

What would make you think they were intercepting comms with the QB? I mean did something tip you off, besides the fact that you are a nut.

Just by things players have said after playing the Pats. I remember Manning saying something about how he couldn't believe how they were never out of position and that it was like they were in the huddle with them after the AFC Championship game the year they held the Colts offense to 3 points which had been putting up over 30 a game all year.
:huh:

Also, I remember a play during that game, where Bruschi ran straight at Rhodes on a screen play and arrived almost right at the time the ball did and stripped the ball. I was like, how in the hell did he know it would be a screen with that much confidence to go all out and run straight for Rhodes?:huh:

Lots of circumstantial evidence but, as we all know, that is all we will ever have after Goodell destroyed everything.:confused:

Just by things players have said after playing the Pats. I remember Manning saying something about how he couldn't believe how they were never out of position and that it was like they were in the huddle with them after the AFC Championship game the year they held the Colts offense to 3 points which had been putting up over 30 a game all year.
:huh:

Also, I remember a play during that game, where Bruschi ran straight at Rhodes on a screen play and arrived almost right at the time the ball did and stripped the ball. I was like, how in the hell did he know it would be a screen with that much confidence to go all out and run straight for Rhodes?:huh:

Lots of circumstantial evidence but, as we all know, that is all we will ever have after Goodell destroyed everything.:confused:

Hows the surround sound in the new stadium? ROFL

Back