What Was Your Favorite The Naked Truth Episode?

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Mine was definitely the Bob Saget episode, tho I liked the conjoined twins one almost as much...

I remember the advertising blitz for it - they wrote a song around Tea Leone's name. But I never saw the show.

...but I kinda think this was a joke thread.

Heh! Look what I found googling Naked Truth

naked_gym.jpg

Ooh, Tea Leoni. I woulda wrecked that skinny little b*tch. :hump:

I remember the advertising blitz for it - they wrote a song around Tea Leone's name. But I never saw the show.

...but I kinda think this was a joke thread.

Yes and No. I figured most missed it. It was only on for one season in its original form, was promptly booted for "content" then bought out, watered down on another network for 2 more. The original was one of my all time favs. Better than 2 1/2 Men and Married With Children even.

Yeah I actually will. I got on line originally to check the movies and there's nuthin'. Was thinkin' of rentin' sumthin'

The premise of this comedy was that Tia Leone was a jilted and screwed over divorcee of a very rich man. So she turned to her original occupation as photographer. But the only job she could get was at a reeeeeaaally sleazy tabloid.:thumb:

It was remade (more or less) with Tea's character blended into an ensemble cast in a show with David Spade a while later.

Back