Which will be more boring? Denver or Indianapolis?

Which game would be more boring?

• Total voters
Indianapolis.

Manning Face never gets boring.

I assume you're speaking of the cities themselves, and not the potential football matchups. According to certain drug war propoganda I've heard, Colorado makes it so that you're ok with being bored - whereas Indy's status would probably create more of a paranoid situation, despite the presence of Jaric's steady guiding hand.

Also, wtf is there to do in Indy? This is a silly pole.

Indy, beating Manning never gets old.

Colts adding to Manning 1 & done record would be price less. The only problem indy has no running game. Denver will be blitzing & bring Pressure the whole game

Colts adding to Manning 1 & done record would be price less.
And to his QB Playoff losses record. And falling back to 2 games under 500 in the playoffs. Why for 2 brief weeks last year he was not an overall losing QB until Seattle, well, you know.

Let's just say the doctor in the Bronco's training room with Peyton's rape kit said it was the worst he'd ever seen.

Indy. :sleep:

No Manning. No Saint Dungy. No Polian. Without those asshats, I practically forget they still have a team over there anymore. Okay, I get a little cheesed off that the Vinatraitor is still somehow making decent kicks at age 292 (in football years), and I know Irsay does his best to keep it interesting with crazy tweets and driving around with sacks full of narcotics, but it's just not the same. Sigh.

Neither would be boring since this is the playoffs and I'm on the edge of my seat...until I fall off. :toast:

Back