Who do you want to play round one of the playoffs?

Who do you want to play round one of the playoffs?

• Bills

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Cincy

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • KC

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I don't think it matters who we play, this team will struggle with any team we face. We just don't have the talent and have really been overachieving just to get here.

I don't think it matters who we play, this team will struggle with any team we face. We just don't have the talent and have really been overachieving just to get here.
disagree. Look how young this team is, everything at this point is valuable experience. They're not winning the SB this year but nobody in the conference scares me at this point. The AFC as much of a crapshoot as I can remember in recent years.

What exactly are you disagreeing with, your response is basically saying exactly what I said?

They have the talent, they just aren't seasoned in the system yet. This includes rookies and all the FAs that came from loser programs.

They have some talent, but my point is that they don't have all the pieces they need to really compete. Overall I agree, the youth will gain experience and Bill go out and add more pieces in the offseason. I just think that we all got a little ahead of ourselves with the 7 game winning streak, we are not on even footing with the best teams in the league, but we also aren't miles behind.

They have some talent, but my point is that they don't have all the pieces they need to really compete. Overall I agree, the youth will gain experience and Bill go out and add more pieces in the offseason. I just think that we all got a little ahead of ourselves with the 7 game winning streak, we are not on even footing with the best teams in the league, but we also aren't miles behind.
Eh, not everyone. National Media did for sure. It was ridiculous.

Yes, and it was fun to fall into the hype a little bit.

Back