Wilhite IR hammie

I think Jackson will be must better for us than Wilhite.

Really not a big loss--I was never fond of Wilhite since it seemed like he was always getting beat. We'll see what Chevis can do for us.

Jonathan has played well for NE when not asked to be a full time outside CB. I'm sorry to see him miss his shot at the playoffs, NE could use him against some of the pass happy teams. If NE had to lose someone off the current injury report I'd rather lose Jonathan than a DL, but it's a tough break.

Jonathan has played well for NE when not asked to be a full time outside CB. I'm sorry to see him miss his shot at the playoffs, NE could use him against some of the pass happy teams. If NE had to lose someone off the current injury report I'd rather lose Jonathan than a DL, but it's a tough break.

Agreed. Wilhite was playing very well this year as a nickle corner. The dropoff when they had Chung replace him was noticable immediately. I went into the season thinking that Bodden's injury gave him a one year reprieve, but he may have played himself back into NE's 2011 plans.

Agreed. Wilhite was playing very well this year as a nickle corner. The dropoff when they had Chung replace him was noticable immediately. I went into the season thinking that Bodden's injury gave him a one year reprieve, but he may have played himself back into NE's 2011 plans.
I think it speaks volumes that he was still ahead of Butler on the depth chart as a nickle. This is a bigger loss than I think many realize. Hopefully McCourty isn't bad and Butler can be the nickle, otherwise it could get ugly. Wonder what Wheatley's doing.

Back