www.dabearz.com Troll ALERT..

CHICAGOKID

Reaction score
Website
www.dabearz.com
GOOD LUCK WITH THE BEARS THIS WEEK, I HOPE BRADY IS HEALTHY AND CAN PLAY, I WOULD HATE TO HEAR THE EXCUSE TRAIN ON WHY THE BEARS KICKED YOUR AZZES IN... GOOD LUCK

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 11:26 AM said:
GOOD LUCK WITH THE BEARS THIS WEEK, I HOPE BRADY IS HEALTHY AND CAN PLAY, I WOULD HATE TO HEAR THE EXCUSE TRAIN ON WHY THE BEARS KICKED YOUR AZZES IN... GOOD LUCK
WHY ALL CAPS, YOU YELLING AT YOUR KEYBOARD? MAN WELCOME TO THE PLANET, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY - REMEBER TO REPLACE THE SODA YOU TAKE OUT OF THE FRIDGE WITH COLD ONES WHEN YOU LEAVE

WHAT YOU SAY!

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME!

WHY DO KIDZ TOODAY ALWAYS HAVE TO SHOUT WE MAY BE DUM BUT WHERE NOT DEFF WHATS THAT HUMMING IN MY EARZ GET OUT OF THE WAY SONNY MAKE ROOM FOR THE WALKERS SHEEESH

Does anybody want this A$$holes email address and IP address. We banned him because he was a naughty boy. Ask the jets fans about a person named Bear-Down.

Im not sure what he is talking about, but his name has nothing to do with football. Thats the order in which we let him hit his wife in the train we pulled on her. 4th and 26th.. How your wife and my kids...

Anyone want this fools home address and wifes name.. She loves hittin` rival fans to pizz him off.

Actually i have no idea who he he is..

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 11:10 PM said:
Im not sure what he is talking about, but his name has nothing to do with football. Thats the order in which we let him hit his wife in the train we pulled on her. 4th and 26th.. How your wife and my kids...

Anyone want this fools home address and wifes name.. She loves hittin` rival fans to pizz him off.

Actually i have no idea who he he is..

you are such a moron BEAR-DOWN but I am sure you already know that. FYI I was the one who banned your sorry ass.

CHICAGOKID on 11-22-2006 at 12:26 AM said:
lmfao... cute mole she has...

The more I read this, the more I am thinking they are correct, you are using the exact same demeanor that BD used...

hmmm...

CHICAGOKID on 11-22-2006 at 05:26 AM said:
lmfao... cute mole she has...

How is your writing at bearsboard.com doing? Too bad nobody reads your articles but then again you can make a lot of mistakes and not worry about someone correcting them for you. It really sucks that I banned you but the good news is we have a nice thread explaining why you we banned you.

Back