You are on the way to destruction.

Supkem said:
Owls? since when do owls have legs like that? those are obviously prairie dogs in drag!

Dude, that one's pretty messed up (The Dolphin and Cow behind Squiggly Pat).

Annihilus likes it :thumb:

Undertaker #59 said:
Dude,

That's pretty ****ed up right there.

Oh, yeah, Well here's a Prarrie Dog dressed up as Baby new Year.
Cover.jpg

At least i think it's a prarrie dog. :shrug:

Annihilus said:
Annihilus was wondering how you might feel about that, and actually messed around with a 're-worked' version of the cover for volume 1 a few weeks ago, but didn't know how you'd feel about posting it.

We can always take it down if you don't like it. :cool:

c0b4a554.jpg

They Know What They Doing

ROFL ROFL ROFL

--James-- you must incorporate this in Vol 2 cover as an homage to Anni

James - Annihilus thinks you missed the special edition cover to Volume I. Just in case, it's above.

stainlee just got that catchy phrase out of his head today and it's back on the front page.

just kidding annihilus. i was LMAO reading this the other day.

by the way anni, fantastic job you did with the sargeant peppers album cover.

Annihilus said:
James - Annihilus thinks you missed the special edition cover to Volume I. Just in case, it's above.

I had missed that. Please forgive.

Perhaps I shouldn't try to design my own covers any more. Yours is so much better.

Would it be too much to ask you to replace my stupid photo with a mugshot of the dignified and attention-grabbing Annihilus wearing a Bruschi shirt?

--James

Supkem said:
Anni, I thought you might get a kick out of this.

That's the same slogan that was on Annihilus's avatar during the election period. Chaosium was selling a bunch of stuff with it.

:thumb:

Though there are better Lovecraft stories than Call of Cthulhu, Annihilus always appreciates a good pic of old Octopus boy.

Sorry...nothing new, just forgot to add this pic to the proper thread.

Wow, just... wow.

Reminds me. I was playing Spiderman 2 on XBox today. Don't remember if we mentioned this already. About a quarter of the way through the game, some sfx guy goes mental and stages an alien invasion. In the first part when you beat all his little flying robots his hologram mocks you, but right before it vanishes, says "You have no chance, make your time." It does it rather quickly, almost like they were trying to see who would catch it. Given our penchant lately, I had to pause the game for a bit to catch my breath.

All your spideys are belong to us.

Back