Your Moment of Zen

Pretty cool version.

Almost as good as this one.

Well, no, not really. ;)

I can recall when I first came across the No Quarter video. Back in the 90's The Disney cable channel played a variety of music videos like this.

I can recall tuning in part way through Kashmir and thinking "WTF have I just missed?"

So, I set up the VCR to tape it the next time it aired. Yeah, 90's VCR's.

I also taped Peter Gabriel's Secret World concert off Disney as well.

Both were played at parties I had.

I also have both on DVD now.

Pop quiz.

Who's old enough to have lived in a house where there was a little alcove on the wall where the stairs went to the second floor for this very thing.

OK, clearly more zen for the membered members, but still very nice matching of choreography with the song.

Bonus points if you know all the actresses, and/or movies/TV shows.

The very first Riverdance performance.

I did not know this.

OK @ 18 minutes, clearly not a moment, but it warmed my heart to know that there are still good people in the world.

This morning at our cabin roughly 2 hours outside of Anchorage.
cfc1321e83bc03ee0bcbf276965a1063.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowmobile tracks? Man, how I miss doing that. I had sleds from when I was 4 years old (Arctic Car Kitty Cat) until I moved onto the boarding school campus where I live now.

So much less opportunity to ride these days. Just not getting the snow.
Jealous!

Yup, sleds are the only way to get there this time of year. Just picked up a 2020 Ski Doo Expedition SE in October from some friends of ours for hauling our pups and gear to the cabin.

I’ve also got a 2021 850 Summit 154 and the wife has a 2022 Summit 600R 154 for off trail riding, it’s a great way spend the winters up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back