Patriots owner Robert Kraft will be charged in Florida prostitution sting

Sad for the old guy. Will the NFL take action here? What did they do to Irsay again for his drug thing. Jonathon may be in control sooner than we think. damn. I hate to see RK's image tarnished like this. lonely old man with all the money in the world just looking for a little companionship. He will get dragged through the mud the way today's way today's hypocrit infested society reacts to things.

fyp

Sad for the old guy. Will the NFL take action here? What did they do to Irsay again for his drug thing. Jonathon may be in control sooner than we think. damn. I hate to see RK's image tarnished like this. lonely old man with all the money in the world just looking for a little companionship. He will get dragged through the mud the way today's society reacts to things.
Yeah. The hyenas will be all over Kraft, while Jerrah's exploits are long since forgotten...

I'm kind of amazed that billionaires need to use professionals, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As I understand it it's a misdemeanor so Kraft won't be in much trouble but he is gonna killed in the media.

Very happy to hear its a misdemeanor. This will have no impact on the team, we will just have to listen to the media for a while. But who cares really... He got a little extra something at a spa.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ntxKRj9DRnc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very happy to hear its a misdemeanor. This will have no impact on the team, we will just have to listen to the media for a while. But who cares really... He got a little extra something at a spa.

Agree.

However this was part of a human trafficking investigation with girls being promised legitimate jobs then supposedly forced into this stuff.

We are gonna have months of what did Kraft Know?

Yeah. The hyenas will be all over Kraft, while Jerrah's exploits are long since forgotten...

I'm kind of amazed that billionaires need to use professionals, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, and a billionaire that has this.

View attachment 102575

The average cost per visit for services is $59 or $79 per hour, according to police
Jesus, this sounds like what we called in Vietnam as a "steam and cream" operation.

Robert Kraft categorically denies any illegal activity
Posted by Josh Alper on February 22, 2019, 12:27 PM EST

Getty Images
Police in Jupiter, Florida announced on Friday that they have charged Patriots owner Robert Kraft with two counts of soliciting prostitution.

Kraft is accused of visiting a massage parlor to solicit sex and the police department said they have video evidence to back up the charge. A spokesperson for Kraft responded to the charges with a statement denying that Kraft did anything illegal later on Friday.

“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”

Kraft and all other NFL owners are subject to league discipline under the Personal Conduct Policy. With much more to play out in this story, it remains to be seen if that will be on the table or not.

Sad for the old guy. Will the NFL take action here? What did they do to Irsay again for his drug thing. Jonathon may be in control sooner than we think. damn. I hate to see RK's image tarnished like this. lonely old man with all the money in the world just looking for a little companionship. He will get dragged through the mud the way today's society reacts to things.

Let's please not overreact to a misdemeanor.

Fans of the other 31 will have their fun so we should brace for it.

He's going to have to make a public statement about this. Usually the PR staff would come out with something, with admin okay, I'm guessing, but in this case, I think Kraft is going to have to address this publicly himself. In a hopefully genuinely contrite way. Maybe not today, but in the very near future. There's no getting around it- dude got caught doing something stupid. At best.....

Can't a lonely old guy go out and find some companionship?

:shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Next time, he'll need to go to Nevada.

Kraft was seen earlier today destroying his phone, erasing video tapes, and deflating his balls, just in case this doesn't just blow over....

Robert Kraft categorically denies any illegal activity
Posted by Josh Alper on February 22, 2019, 12:27 PM EST

Getty Images
Police in Jupiter, Florida announced on Friday that they have charged Patriots owner Robert Kraft with two counts of soliciting prostitution.

Kraft is accused of visiting a massage parlor to solicit sex and the police department said they have video evidence to back up the charge. A spokesperson for Kraft responded to the charges with a statement denying that Kraft did anything illegal later on Friday.

“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”

Kraft and all other NFL owners are subject to league discipline under the Personal Conduct Policy. With much more to play out in this story, it remains to be seen if that will be on the table or not.

Yeah, right...he didn't know what was going on..he just wandered into the place twice. Hmmm...

so the Pats have THE GOAT and a Horny Old Goat up in Foxborough...

Does not look good, but at least he was not involved with the human trafficing.

And he is only charged so far with a misdemeanor. Still not great, but not the ring leader in the operation.

Let's please not overreact to a misdemeanor.

Fans of the other 31 will have their fun so we should brace for it.

Eh. If this is really all it is I'm not worried about it at all. Non-violent crime and has nothing to do with football operations.

Back