2011 Draft -- NE predraft contact list

I would be surprised if some form of contact had not been made with Cunningham, given his alma mater.

I had assumed Cunningham and Spikes both stopped for an interview half way down their 40 yard dash. :coffee:

I could really see this kid as a mid round pick by the Pats. I've been intentionally keeping quiet on him, and despite a very good Senior Bowl week he continues to fly a bit under the radar. I could see him being the pick in the 60-92 range if the Pats don't go OT in the 1st round.
Bama Pro-Day
OL James Carpenter, who was at the combine, did a vertical jump of 20 ½ inches, an 8-foot-10 broad jump, and ran a 4.85-second short shuttle and 7.52 3-cone drill.
... the problem is 20.5" verticals suggest all the pop of a kitten. Hopefully that's a typo. Kaczur is the closest NE OL for which I have data

Height: 6044
Weight: 319
40 Yrd Dash: 5.28
20 Yrd Dash: 3.03
10 Yrd Dash: 1.85
Vertical Jump: 31 1/2
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 22
Broad Jump: 8'7"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.76
3-Cone Drill: 7.69

I saw in the OP that they're looking at Julian Vandervelde. Good call---3 year starter in a program known for grooming good-to-very good OL, multiple Academic All-Big 10 and Academic All-American honoree, and a hell of a singing voice too! :p
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw in the OP that they're looking at Julian Vandervelde. Good call---3 year starter in a program known for grooming good-to-very good OL, multiple Academic All-Big 10 and Academic All-American honoree, and a hell of a singing voice too! :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Actually that was me noting he has the basic athleticism NE seems to like.

Back