2014 Chevy Camaro SS

BT, I sold my '70 Chevelle a while back. Sad day but a guy drove by while I was waxing it one day and made a great offer. That was that.

I saw the new Mustang pics this am. Damn nice looking and looks every bit an American muscle car. If I were younger I might buy the Shelby and put it away for 30 years. Wow.

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2015//

BT, I sold my '70 Chevelle a while back. Sad day but a guy drove by while I was waxing it one day and made a great offer. That was that.

I saw the new Mustang pics this am. Damn nice looking and looks every bit an American muscle car. If I were younger I might buy the Shelby and put it away for 30 years. Wow.

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2015//
One of these days I'm going to buy a Vette... I've always wanted one, but somehow I got distracted into buying more conservative...
I think in the next 4 years I'll be a Vette owner...It won't be a new one however...

I really want to look under the hood...

SM1093-021-25-19636.jpg

2014-Corvette-Stingray.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The front end of this Vette is badass. I love it.

I couldn't resist, all these pics have made me nostalgic. This was the first new car I ever bought (same color). The quality sucked (as did all of Chevy back in 1980), but it was a nice looking ride for a 19 year old (and it cost under 8K).

I had an 80 Camaro with T-tops for a while. It was a cheap used car and I loved that thing.

I'm getting a new car in the Spring and deciding between a Charger, Challenger and Camaro. Camaro was top of the pack until they changed their tail lights this year. It looks like a regular sedan from the back now. The tail lights in the past few years have been much better.

I did see that they have the plum crazy Challenger back for 2014 so that may be the winner. I'm not a car guy at all so I just want something that looks good at this point.

I had an 80 Camaro with T-tops for a while. It was a cheap used car and I loved that thing.

I'm getting a new car in the Spring and deciding between a Charger, Challenger and Camaro. Camaro was top of the pack until they changed their tail lights this year. It looks like a regular sedan from the back now. The tail lights in the past few years have been much better.

I did see that they have the plum crazy Challenger back for 2014 so that may be the winner. I'm not a car guy at all so I just want something that looks good at this point.

at this point, does it matter the wheels?

girls-motorcycles-920-4.jpg
nice taillights here, I'll take this one and hope to put lots of miles on it but will remember to change teh oil every 500 pumps

Is that really coming back or just one of those fantasies that never come to fruition?

Back