2015 "Eating Crow" Thread

bmooney54

Reaction score
Confess!

Though I never gave up on the Pats, after they went down 2 TDs for the 2nd time, I, like many others, thought the Pats might be done. I have never been happier than being wrong.

How I like my crow:

1. Crow wings with hot sauce.
2. Crow Alfredo with broccoli.
3. Crow on a crab cake.
4. Crow burrito with brown rice.
5. Crow chower.
Crow salad with a rasberry vinigrette.

How do you like yours?

Yep, you guys need a role call here!!! I will pat myself on the back for saying there was too much time left in the game when they went down early.

I thought just get into halftime down by 10 points max and we'll be good.

I was sick when the Pats were down 14 in the first. I was SICK when they were down 28-14, but huge play by the offense when it mattered. Huge plays by the defense when it mattered. Huge play by the special teams when it mattered. And, let's not forget, that the Ravens might our toughest matchup. I honestly thought the Pats were dead to rights, but glad to be proven wrong. This is the sweetest crow I ever eaten before!!!

Reporting in. I did NOT have a heartattack. Those Nitro tabs work wonders. :coffee:

And f*** crows.

Cheers, BostonTim

Confess!

Though I never gave up on the Pats, after they went down 2 TDs for the 2nd time, I, like many others, thought the Pats might be done. I have never been happier than being wrong.

How I like my crow:

3. Crow on a crab cake.
5. Crow chower.

How do you like yours?

Ravens aren't crows. Ravens are rats with wings and 30% bigger than crows. They eat dead things. They are scavengers and eat decaying road kill only. True. Their call is lower in tone. They whimper compared to crows. caw vs CAW. FUCH EM

Confess!

How I like my crow:

3. Crow on a crab cake.
5. Crow chower.

How do you like yours?

Tastes like chicken.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tom Fvcking Brady. No running game. Under siege all game. Clutch.

nuff said

Yep, you guys need a role call here!!! I will pat myself on the back for saying there was too much time left in the game when they went down early.

I thought just get into halftime down by 10 points max and we'll be good.

In honour [sic] of you, I will have my crow wings with a Jameson and Guinness. Of course I'll throw out the crow! :toast:

I really thought when we were down 14 the second time that was it for us. I'm currently eating my crow with Franks hot sauce.
Posted via Mobile Device

I admit to having doubts.... but that was because the Ravens seemed to have our playoff number... but I never game up :toast:

I've eaten enough crow already this year. I hope to be eating more if we win the Superbowl.At this point, I can't see it. But then, I was despondent at 14-0 down and crapping myself when they got that 4th and 3 at the end.
Posted via Mobile Device

Drag that thing across the grill and slap it on the plate!

<raises hand> That was my worst game day performance ever and I apologize.

I've eaten enough crow already this year. I hope to be eating more if we win the Superbowl.At this point, I can't see it. But then, I was despondent at 14-0 down and crapping myself when they got that 4th and 3 at the end.
Posted via Mobile Device

In your case, I recommend crow with a lime sauce. :coffee:

ROFLROFLROFL

:toast:

Ravens aren't crows. Ravens are rats with wings and 30% bigger than crows. They eat dead things. They are scavengers and eat decaying road kill only. True. Their call is lower in tone. They whimper compared to crows. caw vs CAW. FUCH EM

Do you have any idea how many of those ****ers live in this ****ing state? Put your trash out, make sure the lid's on tight or they will have spread all the garbage all over the street.

Back