2016 Game 1. Pats vs AZ

So is the coffee guy in this case sarcasm
Coffee guy is undefinable. Meaning is in context. More of a dismissive tone than one of expressing sarcasm; it's a sip of coffee similar to a discreet yawn, much closer to a sigh than rolleyes.

After you see it in use many times, you will come to appreciate the brilliance of coffee guy.

Coffee guy is undefinable. Meaning is in context. More of a dismissive tone than one of expressing sarcasm; it's a sip of coffee similar to a discreet yawn, much closer to a sigh than rolleyes.

After you see it in use many times, you will come to appreciate the brilliance of coffee guy.

Or so you say. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Anyway, back to the PATS game, how do you all feel Martellus Bennett played last night. I think there were high hopes for this guy going into the season. A strong 2 TE set is something teams have a hard time covering. Gronk was out so I thought we would see Bennett step his game up. But I didn't see it. Thoughts?

Thoughts are this-

based on the strengths/weaknesses of the opponents defense last night, JMD and BB decided that Bennett's most effective use was his run blocking skills. That's how they do it in the city of New England. Week-to-week game planning. Never the same look twice...well, accept for that abortion last year in the AFCG.

Thoughts are this-

based on the strengths/weaknesses of the opponents defense last night, JMD and BB decided that Bennett's most effective use was his run blocking skills. That's how they do it in the city of New England. Week-to-week game planning. Never the same look twice...well, accept for that abortion last year in the AFCG.

I like what you did here.

As for the rest of the comments, I appreciate the insight. I expected to see more catching due to the loss of one of the best pass catching TE's in the game. He had 5 targets for 3 catches and limited yards. Again, I was looking for more of a catching TE so my thought was he had an OK game. But what most of you said makes sense.

I'm getting it. I wanted to make sure you didn't want to discuss in further detail.

High praise indeed...

Phil Perry @PhilAPerry
Bill Belichick puts Dante Scarnecchia in the same class as Nick Saban and Scott O'Brien in terms of talented coaches he's worked with.

Thoughts are this-

Bennett played smash mouth, so did Edelman and the entire defense. This team had a huge chip on its shoulder as it should have with the non-sense of DG and being 10 point dogs. I loved the fight and the grit. We may have never had a more motivated team than this one.

Bennett played smash mouth, so did Edelman and the entire defense. This team had a huge chip on its shoulder as it should have with the non-sense of DG and being 10 point dogs. I loved the fight and the grit. We may have never had a more motivated team than this one.

2007 is on line 1 and rodney is pissed at the disrespect...

2007 is on line 1 and rodney is pissed at the disrespect...

Yeah 2007 is right there but it did not drag on for almost 2 years with Brady's rep and suspension in the balance. And we actually did commit a violation and were not victimized from a made up one by the league. Not only is the team motivated right now without Brady, Tom will be a mad man when he returns.

Yeah 2007 is right there but it did not drag on for almost 2 years with Brady's rep and suspension in the balance. And we actually did commit a violation and were not victimized from a made up one by the league. Not only is the team motivated right now without Brady, Tom will be a mad man when he returns.

He already had laser like focus.

Game 5 he'll have it in spades and he's going to be furious.

4 games without him in his prime is a kick in the nuts, but the benefit will be forever.

199 gave him plenty of pure drive to prove wrong. Now he has true anger in his holster.

Watch out league. This is gonna get nasty.

Great picture, Butler has some serious springs.

14317389_10154565427142372_5550036895659122615_n.jpg

He already had laser like focus.

Game 5 he'll have it in spades and he's going to be furious.

4 games without him in his prime is a kick in the nuts, but the benefit will be forever.

199 gave him plenty of pure drive to prove wrong. Now he has true anger in his holster.

Watch out league. This is gonna get nasty.

If JimmyG plays like he did last night, TB might be in a mood to prove he is still the best. He likely remembers well how he got the job in the first place.

With or without merit, he has to have given it a passing thought.

Can't wait. Take the over when he returns. :toast:

I like what you did here.

As for the rest of the comments, I appreciate the insight. I expected to see more catching due to the loss of one of the best pass catching TE's in the game. He had 5 targets for 3 catches and limited yards. Again, I was looking for more of a catching TE so my thought was he had an OK game. But what most of you said makes sense.

Looks like MB could be the best match up with von miller.

How cool was that.

Love Butlers energy. That's a good teammate Roger there, giving props to the O Linemen etc. And Scar was loving it as well, he seems happy to be back!

That lockerroom is together guys, it's a good sign!

Back