2016 Season Patriots Road Game Trips

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
So the list of destinations is set, where to take in a game next year is not.

- Not interested in Denver, Jets games - Been there done that enough.

- Miami and Buffalo are schedule date possibilities late for Miami, early for Buffalo.

- Pittsburgh is maybe if early enough to take in a Pirates Game too.

- Cleveland is Cleveland an may be the easiest ticket to get and if early take in a Indians game.

leaving the obvious choices of:

- San Fran (long Flight) but a great, great city

- Arizona, a place I have not been too.

will be an interesting decision that my band of Hooligans will need to make once the schedule comes out.

anyone else looking into future travel to games? Or live in the areas of future away games and have suggestions?

Thanks.

p.s. The Los Angeles Rams come to Foxborough next year - same team new name.

I'm going to consider Arizona, depending on the actual dates. My wife's sister and husband live in the area. We'd have a place to stay, I'd go to the game with the husband, and the sisters can do what sisters do while we're at the game. :shrug:

As long as he can get me tickets without paying scalper prices.....

I'm going to consider Arizona, depending on the actual dates. My wife's sister and husband live in the area. We'd have a place to stay, I'd go to the game with the husband, and the sisters can do what sisters do while we're at the game. :shrug:

This is one we are really looking into and that is our concern too, how high do the tickets get. I have been lucky the past few seasons getting tickets at basically face value to the games in Indy, Baltimore and Atlanta (A game I had tickets, flight hotel but life got in the way and I missed).

Having a contact in the hotel industry gets the rooms at a very reasonable price. Hell in Indy we additionally had an open bar, with apps, every day from 5 to 7 PM, ideal for a night game you can walk to - that alone cut the price of the room down to zilch for the Tom Brady Singers.

The Rock and Roll HoF is almost next door to the Stadium if that makes Cleveland an option. I went there a couple of summers ago and it didn't suck, it's like any city really, the revitalized downtown areas are decent.
I was at the last home game the Baltimore Ravens had in Cleveland :D - they had public lynching of Modell and BB dolls that were lit on fire, it was freaking insane driving to the game.

I like the city and the Rock and Roll HOF is a big draw - plus I assume tickets may be easier to come by with the Browns sucking out the joint.

Barring any unforeseen and extreme circumstances, I'll be back in AZ (Tucson) by then and will definitely be going to this game. I'd love to hook up with anyone that decides to go for some pregame grub and/or tailgating and such.

Barring any unforeseen and extreme circumstances, I'll be back in AZ (Tucson) by then and will definitely be going to this game. I'd love to hook up with anyone that decides to go for some pregame grub and/or tailgating and such.

Very Interesting!!!

I'm thinking about that Phoenix game as well and might stay for a few days to do some outdoor stuff, God willin' and if the crick don't rise.

I was out there a few years ago and loved driving the Apache Trail. It is a fairly hairy road that winds through the Superstition Mountains (of Lost Dutchman Mine fame) and since I was driving a minivan filled with several scared folks we didn't see as much of it as I would've preferred, which would be all of it. This time I'll rent a jeep or something since only a portion of it is paved. It's about an hour and a half east of Phoenix if memory serves. I thought it was one of the top three drives I've ever been on.

And, of course, I'll meet up with any folks from here who might be in the neighborhood for tailgating and some purple drank.

Damn, I hope the schedule makers come through for us. Anything but a Monday night game or a game around the holidays will likely work for me. It would be great to have an away Planet gathering. Perhaps we can look for NEM and get to understand him better.

Damn, I hope the schedule makers come through for us. Anything but a Monday night game or a game around the holidays will likely work for me. It would be great to have an away Planet gathering. Perhaps we can look for NEM and get to understand him better.
I will bring the burlap sacks, I am sure we can find some hard wood clubs and a shovel while we are out there.

Back