2016 Suicide Pool

I was thinking about just letting this roll into the playoffs, but currently Chev has only 5/12 playoff teams available and SC only has 4, so that wouldn't really work. Granted, the playoff picture will change a little next week. How about the tie breaker is predict the Patriots week 17 score @ Miami, closest without going over, Showcase Showdown style? What say ye?

Just let it go and we'll cross that bridge when necessary.

Just let it go and we'll cross that bridge when necessary.
I had thought about a tie-breaker, but I think Chevss has the better idea. We have two more weeks to go and they'll be tough weeks because of teams either resting players or teams out of contention putting slightly hurt players on IR.

Chances are either he or I will stumble or be betrayed by a team whose players have their golf clubs in the trunk of their car.

What if you both get eliminated this week? Should there be no winner and I'll print out finalist banners for you both? How about picking the Patriots score hence forth in case you both fall then the score will be the tiebreaker? Pillow fight, maybe?

What if you both get eliminated this week? Should there be no winner and I'll print out finalist banners for you both? How about picking the Patriots score hence forth in case you both fall then the score will be the tiebreaker? Pillow fight, maybe?

You worry too much. :coffee:

Anyway, I still have the Patriots as the ace up my sleeve.

Yeah, because no way could the Pats EVER lose to both the Jets and Dolphins on the last two games of the season.....

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!? Don't talk about playoffs! You kidding me?

Spacecrime

Seahawks
Panthers
Dolphins
Broncos
Steelers
Cardinals
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Ravens
Patriots
Giants
Raiders
Lions
Bills

PACKERS

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants, Titans, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons

Raiders (taking a chance; this is my 4th and 2 but I think I convert)

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants, Titans, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons

Raiders (taking a chance; this is my 4th and 2 but I think I convert)

Good play. You get a nice #1 seed as a consolation prize if you lose. :toast:

Push...Again...

Still in/teams used:

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants, Titans, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons, Raiders

Spacecrime-Seahawks, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals, Bengals, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens, Patriots, Giants, Raiders, Lions, Bills, Packers

Push...Again...

Still in/teams used:

Chevss454-Eagles, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Vikings, Bills, Packers, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Giants, Titans, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons, Raiders

Spacecrime-Seahawks, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals, Bengals, Titans, Chiefs, Ravens, Patriots, Giants, Raiders, Lions, Bills, Packers

My 4th and 2 Raiders play converted despite Carr's injury.
It gets trickier this next week with some playoff bound teams resting players and non-playoff teams either laying down or playing for their jobs. ;)

My 4th and 2 Raiders play converted despite Carr's injury.
It gets trickier this next week with some playoff bound teams resting players and non-playoff teams either laying down or playing for their jobs. ;)
Tell me about it. Good luck this week. I'd love it if we finish both 17-0. Rather share the glory than have one of us lose out on that do to a tie breaker that has nothing to do with picking a winning team.

Spacecrime:

Seahawks
Panthers
Dolphins
Broncos
Steelers
Cardinals
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Ravens
Patriots
Giants
Raiders
Lions
Bills
Packers

FALCONS

(go get that bye week, boys)

Steelers

Steelers

bmooney, I'm changing from Steelers to

Patriots

Didn't matter, except that the Steelers game would have taken ten years off your life. Congrats. You are fricking undefeated, 17-0.

This is a real accomplishment. Congrats chevs on the perfect season.

Back