2019 AFC Wildcard Round - Titans @Patriots

Well he is getting buried, media will have a field day with this one.

Who cares lol

It won’t be anywhere near as bad as losing to NyG or Philly. In fact I bet he’ll get a lot of positive press as people in the media hope he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m relieved.

Honestly.

I mean, we’ve seen so many ridiculous achievements you always hold out hope, but this team was as Offensively flawed as the ‘06 mess. They just didn’t have the personnel on the offensive side of the ball to get it done this year.

A major re-haul. That’ll be exciting.

Message to Bill: maybe save the bellyflopping until the work is done.

I’m relieved.

Honestly.

I mean, we’ve seen so many ridiculous achievements you always hold out hope, but this team was as Offensively flawed as the ‘06 mess. They just didn’t have the personnel on the offensive side of the ball to get it done this year.

A major re-haul. That’ll be exciting.

Message to Bill: maybe save the bellyflopping until the work is done.

The '06 team had a lead in the AFC Championship game with 2 minutes to go.

This team was much, much worse than '06.

The worst thing to me, was it was celebrated like it should have been. It made the team hated and a target. This team was never hated before 2001, I guess I'm just tired of it. It was fun at first, now its just stupid.
Being hated means you're great in sports. I know people who have hated Michael Jordan and the Bulls only because the Pacers couldn't beat them. They still hate them to this day.

Don't worry about idiots

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Didn't the O-line have 2 free agent guys retire during training camp. Free agency had been since March, right? How do you replace them? Andrews gone, Wynn IR. I don't know how anyone knows what Krafts' personal activities have to do with letting AB go after he blatantly thumbed his nose at instructions not to publicly interact with people he had legal issues with. DT sucked. AB is a psycho and I would say APerp had more to do with his departure than Kraft. Not that AB is like APerp by any means, but I am sure once that kind of thing happens, you are sensitive. Gordon couldn't stay clean, and was hurt. Harry was injured and late to the game (whoever wanted to convert him to a tight end tonight, good observation]. TE was a shit show.

Being hated means you're great in sports. I know people who have hated Michael Jordan and the Bulls only because the Pacers couldn't beat them. They still hate them to this day.

Don't worry about idiots

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah just tired of the expectations and what comes with not winning the superbowl every year. I almost feel relieved.

Yeah just tired of the expectations and what comes with not winning the superbowl every year. I almost feel relieved.

You really do care too much about what others think.

I’ll agree that I’m the least upset I’ve been at a playoff loss in quite some time. I don’t think anyone should be shocked they lost tonight. Always disappointing but this one won’t sting long.

Hopefully BB can clean up this roster quick.

You really do care too much about what others think.

I’ll agree that I’m the least upset I’ve been at a playoff loss in quite some time. I don’t think anyone should be shocked they lost tonight. Always disappointing but this one won’t sting long.

Hopefully BB can clean up this roster quick.

I didnt say I was shocked, and thats not really what I meant. I am talking about our expectations.

Tom just saying "Who knows what the future holds"

He did say he loves the Patriots, no better organisation in sports and loves playing for BB and RK.

I'm sure there's a decent shot he stays here. But it does depend on Bill. Kraft will want him, but BB is the key here.

Tom just saying "Who knows what the future holds"

He did say he loves the Patriots, no better organisation in sports and loves playing for BB and RK.

I'm sure there's a decent shot he stays here. But it does depend on Bill. Kraft will want him, but BB is the key here.

He has said that for awhile. Sadly it does not sound like he is going to retire. I hope he changes his mind.

He has said that for awhile. Sadly it does not sound like he is going to retire. I hope he changes his mind.

Yeah, he confirmed it's unlikely he will retire. I would read that as 100% no way he's hanging up the cleats.

NE won the SB in '15, '17, '19.......

giphy.gif

....you never know.

Yeah, he confirmed it's unlikely he will retire. I would read that as 100% no way he's hanging up the cleats.

I just dont want him to go to another team. I would rather he retired. His head needs to get right about this. I know he loves the game, but Montana going to KC is weighing too much on him, I think he would do it, and I dont like it.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

I meant from a weapons perspective. They reloaded pretty hard after that one.

Yeah I would say they did. lol

Back