2020 Draft

I didn't see a problem last year, so that makes BB a very smart man in my book :coffee:

A rookie wouldn't hurt imo...

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Pats are up again in a few...

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

A Wyoming linebacker...cool

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Maluia

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

https://www.montanasports.com/colle...alls-polynesian-player-of-the-year-watch-list

BB must be OK with the WR situation...

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

https://www.rotoworld.com/college-football/nfl-draft/player/37835/justin-herron

If I was Bill I would never draft a WR again.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I didn't see a problem last year, so that makes BB a very smart man in my book :coffee:

You didnt? Is 32nd in separation good enough? I mean I get it, Brady sucks, but guys were not getting open and that is kind of one of those things you need.

Ravens draft Proche...

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

If I was Bill I would never draft a WR again.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

You didnt? Is 32nd in separation good enough? I mean I get it, Brady sucks, but guys were not getting open and that is kind of one of those things you need.

Brady most certainly was part of the problem last year...contrary to Middy's belief.

Ravens draft Proche...

Because of course they did....I think Harbaugh read this board.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Ravens draft Proche...

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Brady most certainly was part of the problem last year...contrary to Middy's belief.

I just said Brady sucks, what do you want? Yeah but you know, he is gone, we still have the receiving corp...Everything should be great now....I was thinking one receiver in this deep of a receiving class. Of course so was everyone else until it doesnt happen and then its genius.

Ya, I am wondering what happened to this being such a historically deep draft for WR’s and with WR being one of our greatest needs we go the entire draft without taking one and no ones talking about it?

I’m not complaining on our draft by any means and I’m also not looking for people to complain Either, I’m just kinda surprised no one else has mentioned this?

Ya, I am wondering what happened to this being such a historically deep draft for WR’s and with WR being one of our greatest needs we go the entire draft without taking one and no ones talking about it?

I’m not complaining on our draft by any means and I’m also not looking for people to complain Either, I’m just kinda surprised no one else has mentioned this?

UDFA most likely...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Did the other WR from Rhode Island get drafted yet? I know the other one did go already.

Its ok to not be happy with a draft man, no matter who jumps you. I am sure everyone was calling Bill a genius for getting Tavon Wilson in the second round too. Its also ok to complain. We all do, just about different things.

I dont know why they didnt take a wideout, maybe they think they are fine there based on....well I dont know what its based on, but I have seen this before. Draft is a crap shoot anyway. Ravens look like they were draft kings this year, but they might not turn out, you just dont know.

Swiss Army knife best fits Bb draft this year . I’m shocked he didn’t draft a QB or WR . You couldn’t watch last year WR group be happy about it,

Swiss Army knife best fits Bb draft this year . I’m shocked he didn’t draft a QB or WR . You couldn’t watch last year WR group be happy about it,

I'm not surprised at QB, they have to see what they had in Stidham, but yeah, nothing about the receiver group is giving me warm fuzzies

Its ok to not be happy with a draft man, no matter who jumps you. I am sure everyone was calling Bill a genius for getting Tavon Wilson in the second round too. Its also ok to complain. We all do, just about different things.

I dont know why they didnt take a wideout, maybe they think they are fine there based on....well I dont know what its based on, but I have seen this before. Draft is a crap shoot anyway. Ravens look like they were draft kings this year, but they might not turn out, you just dont know.

Idk wether to be happy or not honestly I don’t watch college football or ever pay attention to prospects I just wait until they’re drafted and read about them after lol. Oh well I assume there will be a flurry of UDFA WR’s and such which is perfectly fine.

Idk wether to be happy or not honestly I don’t watch college football or ever pay attention to prospects I just wait until they’re drafted and read about them after lol. Oh well I assume there will be a flurry of UDFA WR’s and such which is perfectly fine.

Yeah I dont either and most people on this board know forget more about college players than I will ever know. Basically I have to go by what I read, which is the worst way of doing it, so then I go by what I think the team needs and Im usually wrong there too. Although I was right about Tavon Wilson and I will always stick with that one.

Back