2020 Draft

or how about that Dillon guy RB from BC. Guy looks like a monster compared to anyone else on the field. a FB prospect and short yardage back at a minimum.

And with the 24th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the New England Patriots select...........

or how about that Dillon guy RB from BC. Guy looks like a monster compared to anyone else on the field. a FB prospect and short yardage back at a minimum.

I love watching Dillon and think he's the best RB to come out of BC in a long time.

He looks fast and is unquestionably strong but I don't know what his 40 will be like. Guys like him used to be valued a lot higher than they are now, but one thing he does that should translate is that he hits the hole like a cannonball and breaks anything resembling an arm tackle.

Seems like a great kid, too, but he's a little hard to project because BC just mauls people up front. He's the kind of back that Baltimore will probably take a long look at. My guess is late 1st through the 2nd round if his medical checks out. The size/speed combo is just too rare to ignore.

It'll be a while before he is eligible, but watch out for Mike Vrabel's kid who is playing a lot at OT as a Sophomore. He's not polished yet, but got some tools.

Dillon isn’t too 100 on multiple sites so he’s definitely a possibility. Fit and need are a match.

Btw, multiple mocks have prospect Javon Kinlaw, as high as 10 overall, to the Pats at 31. They are off by 1 but if he’s there he’s an awesome grab.

He won't be eligible for a while, but yesterday I watched Minnesota beat Penn State and had an excellent Moose sighting.

I've always loved guys that are just huge and RT Daniel Faalele qualifies at 6'9" and 400 pounds. He's got a great back story hailing from Australia, came to the US to play at IMG Academy in Florida and Minnesota signed him. This is his 3rd year actually playing football. He's almost a blank slate, but as I watched him I thought "Holy shit! He's not that slow! And for a 400-pound guy he looks almost slim! WTF???"

The clip below is from last year and I think he looked a quicker and more polished yesterday (with a ways to go yet), but it'll give you the general idea. Check out the 3rd or 4th play where he drives his guy 30 yards downfield and then Blind Side's him almost out of the stadium.

His potential is as massive as his frame, but he is damn fun to watch right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DO4Tea_SBnI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He won't be eligible for a while, but yesterday I watched Minnesota beat Penn State and had an excellent Moose sighting.

I've always loved guys that are just huge and RT Daniel Faalele qualifies at 6'9" and 400 pounds. He's got a great back story hailing from Australia, came to the US to play at IMG Academy in Florida and Minnesota signed him. This is his 3rd year actually playing football. He's almost a blank slate, but as I watched him I thought "Holy shit! He's not that slow! And for a 400-pound guy he looks almost slim! WTF???"

The clip below is from last year and I think he looked a quicker and more polished yesterday (with a ways to go yet), but it'll give you the general idea. Check out the 3rd or 4th play where he drives his guy 30 yards downfield and then Blind Side's him almost out of the stadium.

His potential is as massive as his frame, but he is damn fun to watch right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DO4Tea_SBnI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nice compilation. Interesting find and definitely worth following.

Cheers

Lol!

That’s fun. I like his tendency to fall right on top of his pancake block. 400lbs with momentum will take the wind out of your sails and tire you right quick.

Watching massive humans just toy with already exceptionally large pro athletes is captivating. Part of the reason I loved Trent Brown here. Imagine him on the left and this guy on the right?

Speaking of Minnesota, If I were Notre Dame I would load up the Brinks truck for P.J. Fleck. Brian Kelly has done a reasonable job in South Bend but he has taken that program as far as he can. They are in need of some new energy & Fleck would bring that & them some. I know he just signed a new deal but he has the ND out clause in there. The last coach Notre Dame hired away from Minnesota didn't too bad.

Speaking of Minnesota, If I were Notre Dame I would load up the Brinks truck for P.J. Fleck. Brian Kelly has done a reasonable job in South Bend but he has taken that program as far as he can. They are in need of some new energy & Fleck would bring that & them some. I know he just signed a new deal but he has the ND out clause in there. The last coach Notre Dame hired away from Minnesota didn't too bad.

That guy has a lot of energy...

Back