2021 Was a nice run

It's possibly just me, but does Mac look a bit "rushed" in his throws? By that, I think his accuracy isn't quite where it can be. He's clearly a technically capable passer, but I get the sense that the O line's protection issues have understandably gotten to him.

There's an obvious way to address that and I'd be grateful for draftniks' thoughts on good O Linemen in this draft. Once he gets more time, I think we will see tighter throws and things will click.

Overall, it has been a better season than I expected (I'm very much a pessimist by nature) and I really like the direction. Road Grader's list is spot on, although I would add Stephenson at RB to the plusses.

Don't get me started on Harry. For someone who was billed as "Mr Contested Catch", he sure as hell doesn't look like he can catch anything.

I'm loving JC Jackson's play and Barmore is developing into that interior rusher at QBs really hate.
Harry can't even catch Covid ffs.

Hey look at it this way. When we get the flyover at home, everyone looks up and marvels. In New York, the fans see the flyover and duck and cover.

Back