49ers site hacked

A few days ago I remember a pop up when I was trying to log in about how my computer's clock was different than the sites clock and something about how this sites subscribtion was up. Then it asked me to enter my password again and asked me if I wanted to continue. It was weird and I was a little wary but I did anyways.

He deserves it for being that stupid. :rolleyes:

I read most of the thread.

That kid needs some real life lessons. He believes like too many do, that just because it is the Internet, you are anonymous, and you are not responsible for your actions.

He may find out the hard way if he gets kicked out of college by this.

I'm not a lawyer, but isn't making death threats via messageboard posts, email and/or private messaging, regardless if said threats cross state lines, a federal offense? Wouldn't it be the same as if I called my next door neighbor on the phone or sent them a letter through snail-mail and threatened to kill them?
If so and if this kid has actually done it, being kicked out of college is going to be the least of his worries.

Anyone else feel these 49er fans are taking this a bit far? Getting him kicked out of school? That's a little harsh in my book.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Anyone else feel these 49er fans are taking this a bit far? Getting him kicked out of school? That's a little harsh in my book.

It doesn't appear to be just the one board he's acted like this on though so no not really. Also, instead of just apologizing he's still making threats.

Alcoholic9 said:
It doesn't appear to be just the one board he's acted like this on though so no not really. Also, instead of just apologizing he's still making threats.

I guess, but, to me anyways, taking stuff said on a website and using it to damage someone's real life is over the line. I'm not condoning making legitimate death threats (obviously), but I'd hate to think they'd really screw this kid's life up (he is obviously a kid), just t make a point.

<<
isn't making death threats via messageboard posts, email and/or private messaging, regardless if said threats cross state lines, a federal offense?
>>

Yes it is illegal, and if you did it to somebody important such as Bush or Cheney you would be in jail as a result.

These aren't just kiddy "I'm gonna kill you" death threats either. One guy said he got a PM from the guy saying he wanted to rape and kill his family.

Just so happens I work for the Department of Homeland Security. I'm a really low level guy, but I can still do fun stuff like put a guy's name on the no fly list. And as you may be aware, all we need is a first name/last name. So, consider that taken care of.

:LOL: ROFL

Alcoholic9 said:
:LOL: ROFL

WOW. Nice to know that the Dept of Homeland Security is a tightly monitored department. LOL.

That was an interesting read for a couple of different reasons.

Bottom line is that if that kid gets kicked out of school for being a dick then it will be exactly what he deserves.

I hope it completely screws him up and he can't get into any decent school.

Not for deleting the threads but for threatening people with rape and murder. There is a line somewhere and that is WAY over it.

The funniest post in the bunch was him asking what it would take to make it all go away.

What would have made it ALL go away was not harassing and threatening people in the first place.

What a moron that kid is. I hope his old man cashes in his trust fund and he ends up working in a convenience store having plenty of time to consider what he might have done differently.

Back