6'5 266....4.47 40!!!!

midgar8784

Reaction score
Are you freaking serious? That is faster than most receivers and running backs...when people start telling me why football was harder back in the 60's and 70's and why players today would not have made it back then....I will point to, they never had to face that!

Pat O’Donnell, a punter from Miami (Fla.), came to the NFL Combine and bench pressed 225 pounds 23 times.> Clowney 21

heart measured

Pat O’Donnell, a punter from Miami (Fla.), came to the NFL Combine and bench pressed 225 pounds 23 times.> Clowney 21

heart measured

21 times is not horrid for his position though, and that punter is probably a workout freak....I have seen guys do 35 and not make good football players....I am not saying Clowney will either, but with that size that is a pretty amazing speed set.

21 times is not horrid for his position though, and that punter is probably a workout freak....I have seen guys do 35 and not make good football players....I am not saying Clowney will either, but with that size that is a pretty amazing speed set.

21 for clowney is ok, a guy with a history of taking a year off but 17 for Sam, a high motor guy is bad

4 reps

21 for clowney is ok, a guy with a history of taking a year off but 17 for Sam, a high motor guy is bad

4 reps

I heard Brady had a bad 40 time....I'm kidding....I know, I know, but sometimes things cannot be measured at the combine...its guideline and fun to look at, but...I mean Tebow was probably off the charts. :0

Maybe he can also tackle the return man?

:shrug:

Not sure your best plan on special teams is to have your punter making all of the tackles....he tends to be the last line of defense. I never got why olineman run 40 yard dashes either.

Back