A confession regarding Pats and Colts QBs

You're getting forgetful old man.

We got Manning in 1998, after going 3-13 the year prior.

You went 10-6 that year (1997).

ah whats 10 years at my age;-)

It's true - We both sucked big time for a number of years. :(

Then we both became the cream of the crop. :)

But watching and listening to last night's game, one of the assinine announcers pointed out this fact/stat, which made me cringe and shudder (hold me, RG)...

They made a comparison between the Manning-less Colts and the Bills. How Buffalo has struggled to find "the" QB who could bring them back to their "glory days". And how Indy struggled pre-Manning, and how they prolly would again post-Manning.

I can't recall/quote the exact conversation (mental block?), but I know it sent shivers down my spine and forced my middle finger into the upright position.

It's true - We both sucked big time for a number of years. :(

Then we both became the cream of the crop. :)

But watching and listening to last night's game, one of the assinine announcers pointed out this fact/stat, which made me cringe and shudder (hold me, RG)...

They made a comparison between the Manning-less Colts and the Bills. How Buffalo has struggled to find "the" QB who could bring them back to their "glory days". And how Indy struggled pre-Manning, and how they prolly would again post-Manning.

I can't recall/quote the exact conversation (mental block?), but I know it sent shivers down my spine and forced my middle finger into the upright position.

Buffalo had a pretty good run over four years or so, each season ending in a Super Bowl defeat... 4 straight years, IIRC... eeek

But, if the Bills get their shit together, they will be a team to be reckoned with.

Buffalo had a pretty good run over four years or so, each season ending in a Super Bowl defeat... 4 straight years, IIRC... eeek

But, if the Bills get their shit together, they will be a team to be reckoned with.

YES! OMG! It's all coming back to me now!

They were talking about the Bills when they had Jim Kelly, and how they've been trying to replace him ever since, and how that could be the Colts when Peyton hangs em up...

:(

I dread that day.

The only bright spot is, Brady won't be far behind. :)

YES! OMG! It's all coming back to me now!

They were talking about the Bills when they had Jim Kelly, and how they've been trying to replace him ever since, and how that could be the Colts when Peyton hangs em up...

:(

I dread that day.

The only bright spot is, Brady won't be far behind. :)

Yeah, but we got Matt Cassel, so... oh... ****. :sulk:

Back