A thread just for you TUCK

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
"What goes around comes around."

How many times do you plan on posting this Skippy? Are you going to add ANYTHING to the board or should I just ban you now?

What is Red and Blue and white all over?

That's right...a LOSER!

Well, that was easy.

You can feel free to continue your intelligent posting in the Assclown forum.

He was just gearing up...had already attempted to hijack multiple threads.

That being said, feel free to bring it in this forum Tuck. I doubt you have much ammunition, but it would be amusing to watch.

Sorry to offend you

TRUTH HURTS...apparently! Just like Bruschi's head!

Undertaker

Looks like you are a Raider nation Wannabe!!!

Re: Undertaker

Tuck said:
Looks like you are a Raider nation Wannabe!!!

Heh...you should know something about rooting for a loser, eh?

tuck, serious question here - has the peach started to get fuzzy yet? or any little leaks happen lately while you are sleeping?

not to worry those things are very natural and you are not to listen to mommy complaining about changing your sticky sheet everyday.

ps great job with altering those pictures, could you tell me how you do it? I have never in my life witness such original humor. you should be on Leno or Letterman

Front Runner

I have no team...I am a front runner like the rest of you! Only I know now it is time to get off the bus...

Give it up...you guys will not win for a LONG time. Remember the Bambino's curse?

Ahh, you are too chickenshit to claim any team. I get ya. Because no matter who you really root for, you know that the Patriots, and what they have done, far outshines whatever your miserable club has done.

Re: Front Runner

Tuck said:
I have no team...I am a front runner like the rest of you! Only I know now it is time to get off the bus...

Give it up...you guys will not win for a LONG time. Remember the Bambino's curse?
get your thumb out of your butt and tell us your team, what is it the colts and your history of CHOKING bother you, or maybe you are a raider's fan - I get it tuck as a name- and you are just now realizing the old man running your team has been dead for 5 years and replaced by a look-a-like Fan who has even less of a clue.

and Babe Ruth did not play football so what are you talking about?

oh and it is a bandwagon not a bus, dipsh!t

To quote the venerable Obi-Wan Kenobi :

"This little one's not worth the effort."

Steelers...I guess

Well...if I had to choose...let's see... I guess i am a Steelers fan...They should be good for a little while.

You are better off with....

Greg as your QB

GO GO GADGET

Good work Inspector Gadget! You must be a cop. Get a real Job...Turbo!

People...people...please!

What we have here is a failure to communicate. It is quite apparent that Tuck is still in the stage of infancy and has yet to begin puberty.

Young Tuck, puberty is a stage of life where a young male begins his transition into manhood. Specifically when his voice deepens and his balls drop.

When you experience these effects, please feel free to contact us again!

Back