Adam 'Pacman' Jones Arrested:

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
GOOD GUY.... plus I love how the NFL network show last night Claims the Bengals have changed under Lewis yet Jones and Burfet are on the roster.

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested early Tuesday morning in Cincinnati and charged with three misdemeanors and one felony.

According to WHIO, Jones is facing misdemeanor charges of obstructing official business, disorderly conduct, and assault. He was also charged with felony harassment with a bodily substance for allegedly spitting on an officer.

WHIOTV provided a look at Jones' mugshot on Twitter.

Per Perry Schaible of WKRC-TV in Cincinnati, Jones allegedly pushed and poked a security guard in the eye before kicking a cop and attempting to leave the scene.

According to Fox 19 in Cincinnati (h/t Jason Martin of Fox Sports Radio), Jones also allegedly head-butted an officer and spit on a jail nurse.

Jones was previously suspended for the entire 2007 season while with the Tennessee Titans after multiple arrests, including one for his involvement in a fight at a Las Vegas strip club that resulted in someone getting shot and paralyzed.

From 2005 through 2007, Jones was involved in several incidents, including allegedly spitting in a woman's face at a bar in 2006, per ESPN.com's Greg Garber.

The 33-year-old veteran started all 16 games for the Bengals in 2016 and is set to enter his 11th NFL campaign.

According to Spotrac, he is under contract with the Bengals for one more season, and the team has an option for 2018.

In the event that Jones faces league discipline for Tuesday morning's incident, the Bengals will likely turn to youngsters such as William Jackson III, Darqueze Dennard and Josh Shaw to fill in alongside Dre Kirkpatrick next season.
LINK

Report is he spit on a nurse not the officer but this guy still has a paralyzed Vegas Bouncer in his past and seems to have no remorse.

Additionally Deion Sanders claims that Pacman is his man, that he is like a son - will Deion continue this claim after this?

NFL network looks bad with the Bengals love the past 24 hours.

edit:

Bengals cornerback Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones was arrested early Tuesday on a felony and multiple misdemeanor charges following an incident in downtown Cincinnati.

Jones, 33, allegedly pushed and poked a man in the eye, leading to a misdemeanor assault charge, WXIX reported. He was charged with felony harassment after he allegedly spat on a nurse while jailed in Hamilton County, the city’s Fox affiliate reports. He was also charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing official business and is set to be arraigned later on Tuesday.

Jones, a 10-year NFL vet, has a long history of run-ins with the police, most notably his involvement in a shootout at a Las Vegas strip club during the 2007 NBA All-Star Weekend that left a New York man paralyzed from the waist down.

link

So will the Commish come down hard on Pacman or will his first offense be disregarded because it was so long ago and he's been a "good boy" since?

I want to see what Goodell does with Suh after his antics in the game this past weekend. Probably nothing but I can hope.

So will the Commish come down hard on Pacman or will his first offense be disregarded because it was so long ago and he's been a "good boy" since?

I want to see what Goodell does with Suh after his antics in the game this past weekend. Probably nothing but I can hope.

He'll do the same thing the refs died. Blame the Patriots.

Boy named Suh is a great guy...deep down. He just needs moar time. And money... :coffee:

I watched the Miami again and Suh was just itching to do something in that 4th Quarter. In the build up to LG's TD, he was whining to the ref about something and pointing to LG, making threats.

He's a nasty POS.

I watched the Miami again and Suh was just itching to do something in that 4th Quarter. In the build up to LG's TD, he was whining to the ref about something and pointing to LG, making threats.

He's a nasty POS.
and the Pats ran right at him with LG, Suh was manhandled by the RG/RT facing the wrong direction on the play as LG went in to score untouched.

You punch a bully in the nose.

Back