All Englishmen aren't like P4E...

DJarrett04

Reaction score
WTF dont you get? soccer is the biggest sport in the world folowed by cricket and rugby. And the MLS guys who play soccer are garbage.. so your point is what.. if that's the best the US has to offer.. i'd ****in retire the lot of them... You just dont have the Natural talent.. sorry pal.. that's what it bolis down to.. Hut 46 red 75.. stick to that.

How ****ing dare you talk about my country like where shit.. you'd own us.. the US would rule the world at sport... You make me laugh... I'll bet my GF would be the best soccer player in the US.

And we play as England when competing at sport. population at about 48 million or something like that.. not 300 million like you lot..

Now, if we had 300 million in england. i think we would hands down destroy everyone..

That what ****s me off the most that american attuide, where the best.. the thing you dont get is, your ****ing not.. your a laughing stock the rest of the world when talking sport..

I would love for you lot to come over here and experience what we are like at school level.. you'd be pissed on at most sports.. thing that would kill ya is we wouldn't play NFL, Baseball or anything else you lot play...

Talk as much as you want.. Small country as us who competes at everything... WTF is your excuse??? But we dont want to play those sports, you wouldn't be any good if you did, that's why you dont want to compete?

My Best mate wrote the last bit.. Another Proud English man with talent ya'll wish you had..

The best bit is it's ok for you to trash my gaff but when it's the over way round... Get the hankys out.. it's time to cry.

D22 is another i like now.. that bro talks about stuff you gusy cant handle...

After reading P4E's post on his pointless thread about how our sports are better, I felt compelled to say that we aren't all as ignorant as him :)

I am also realistic and wouldn't even put our soccer team in the top ten in the world at the moment :p Same goes for cricket; we suck at that at the moment. Rugby we are pretty damn good at but even the Americans gave us a run for our money when we played them!

Olympics is pretty good but our lame a** government just doesn't invest the money like yours does.

One or two further notes; most of us can spell we're properly (in contrast to 'where the best') and most of us know we have a population of around 60 million :)

So yh...I would like to take this opportunity to say well done to Phelps. AA great athlete who young people in this country should aspire to!

BROTHA!!!!!!! where in Sam Hill have you been?

And yes you are one of the good ones agreed
:hug:

DJ is one of the sweetest young man I have come to know on another forum.

Much wuv

After reading P4E's post on his pointless thread about how our sports are better, I felt compelled to say that we aren't all as ignorant as him :)

You need to post here more. :)

Yeah, we also have a strange wanker by the name of Gomezcat who posts here from the Mother Country... but he apparently likes to be spanked, so perhaps he's not a good example of British citizenry. ROFL

BROTHA!!!!!!! where in Sam Hill have you been?

And yes you are one of the good ones agreed
:hug:

I have been rather busy these last couple of months what with working in London, seeing Emma and training up for my first senior season in the BAFL!!!

I have been in and out of pats chat a fair bit but i can never seem to catch you. I am there right now if you wish to come in and have a chat!

And thanks for the kind words :)

Yeah, we also have a strange wanker by the name of Gomezcat who posts here from the Mother Country... but he apparently likes to be spanked, so perhaps he's not a good example of British citizenry. ROFL

Trust me he is. The British are all prim n' proper on the outside, but kinky as all hell behind closed doors.

I have been rather busy these last couple of months what with working in London, seeing Emma and training up for my first senior season in the BAFL!!!

I have been in and out of pats chat a fair bit but i can never seem to catch you. I am there right now if you wish to come in and have a chat!

And thanks for the kind words :)

Well I came to chat to talk to you so speak buddy speak:)

You need to post here more. :)

I post a lot on ukpatriots.com and in the process, have pretty much neglected the site. I will make a habit of coming in the forum more :)

Well I came to chat to talk to you so speak buddy speak:)

lol!

Well not much has changed!

Still plumbing, still seeing Emma and still playing American Football over here :)

Going to the gym a hell of a lot now!

What's new Sis?

lol!

Well not much has changed!

Still plumbing, still seeing Emma and still playing American Football over here :)

Going to the gym a hell of a lot now!

What's new Sis?

How is Emma?
I need pictures of my brother :)

What is new ................. not much at the moment :)Glad to see you though:kisss:

How is Emma?
I need pictures of my brother :)

What is new ................. not much at the moment :)Glad to see you though:kisss:

Emma is great :)

I haven't got many new ones to be totally honest but I will take some this weekend when i take her out tomorrow...she's going to watch me play some american footy on sunday :)

Emma is great :)

I haven't got many new ones to be totally honest but I will take some this weekend when i take her out tomorrow...she's going to watch me play some american footy on sunday :)

Family is doing okay?

Family is doing okay?

Yep!

My mum won her divorce case and my sister is sort of calming down and growing up :)

My mums side is in tatters atm; they have all fallen out since my nan's death.

Dad's side is as good as ever...they are loving having me back down here in kent :)

Yep!

My mum won her divorce case and my sister is sort of calming down and growing up :)

My mums side is in tatters atm; they have all fallen out since my nan's death.

Dad's side is as good as ever...they are loving having me back down here in kent :)

Not surprised he has missed his boy:) woohoo for your mum, I know that was trying times for all

Back