all right thats it

D2maine

Reaction score
the ballwashing of the Pats in the press is getting ridiculous. there is no way all the articles coming out lately are just coincidence. some of this is even coming from the leagues own PR flacks in the four letter network.

somebody has launched a PR campaign the questions are who and why?

last time good Pats PR came from the four letter network Kraft folded on fighting deflate gate :coffee:

Yeah, its had me feeling vaguely uncomfortable too.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Unless the NFL is about to relent on Deflategate based on the findings of PSI tests during the season......

...Nah, no chance of that.
:coffee:

So, why all the nicey nice articles :shrug:

I have a feeling and its not good either. I know I sound skeptical but has the NFL give us any reason to feel positive about their decision making process?

If they release them. They will spin it & make it seem like it only had a minimum impact. No way they release anything that makes them look bad.

the ballwashing of the Pats in the press is getting ridiculous. there is no way all the articles coming out lately are just coincidence. some of this is even coming from the leagues own PR flacks in the four letter network.

somebody has launched a PR campaign the questions are who and why?

last time good Pats PR came from the four letter network Kraft folded on fighting deflate gate :coffee:

Yes, I noticed the same thing. Sort of a self-conscious, uncomfortable knob-polishing. All of a sudden.

Not to go full-on paranoid, but if Roger IS planning an I-got-the-last-laugh move using Dean Blandino as his dummy then an "everybody LOVES those businesslike Patriots" campaign would be something ESPN (the unofficial "mouthpiece" of the NFL) could point to to refute the incensed New Englanders after the fact. Nobody else would give a shit.

I know it's borderline insane to think such a thing could occur, but Roger has shown me and a lot of us that he's completely off the rails. He's got the ego of a super-villan or at least a madman. I'm seriously worried about this situation.

If they release them. They will spin it & make it seem like it only had a minimum impact. No way they release anything that makes them look bad.

The sad thing if the NFL admitted they were wrong about Tom Brady and the Patriots and there will be no more punishment administered. The Patriots will receive their two draft picks back and the NFL deeply apologizes the Patriot family and Tom Brady for what we put them through. The majority of the country would forgive the NFL and so would the Patriots and Tom Brady. Although the haters would still say Bob Kraft paid people off.

The sad thing if the NFL admitted they were wrong about Tom Brady and the Patriots and there will be no more punishment administered. The Patriots will receive their two draft picks back and the NFL deeply apologizes the Patriot family and Tom Brady for what we put them through. The majority of the country would forgive the NFL and so would the Patriots and Tom Brady. Although the haters would still say Bob Kraft paid people off.

NFL & Goodell will never admit they were wrong. Deflategate is Goodell white whale .

We probably have a better chance of seeing the Titans in the Super Bowl next year.

This has become a cliche, but ...

Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg

Maybe.

Or they've all just seen Peyton play lately.

THIS.
It is important to recognize that the only reason the Pats are favored in this game is because of how poorly ManninHGH has played all season. For all his apologists over the years that have made excuse after excuse for his post-season woes, it has come full circle. He is the WEAKEST link on this team and it is not even close. It does not mean that the Broncos can't overcome his putrid play and win as they have done most of this season as football is the ultimate team game but this Denver team is here despite him and in large part due to Osweiller beating us and the Bengals. ManninHGH is more or less an after thought - a player they can only be talked about now in regards to his mental prowess as his physical decline has been steep.

In terms of the DG talk and people now calling out the league. That is Karma as once the Pats made it back to this game and the anniversary of DG came to pass it brought back all the non-sense and science and of course the Pats being back exactly were they were last year with monitored footballs has exposed the ruse for what it was all along - a petty smear campaign by 31 other jealous owners. This is why I want us to win so badly tomorrow - I want TWO full weeks of the media having to talk about Brady and Bill being the GOAT and continuing to speak of the farce that was DG. And of course, most important I want ring #5. Go Pats. :shoot::patriotlogo:

Back