Annihilus has fallen, but he managed to get up

Annihilus said:
Nah man, Annihilus can't have himself looking like a little wuss by sitting in their mini-craftmatic adjustable couches for 10 minutes while the dizziness goes away. He's gotta be all bad-ass and stuff by trying to feign good health. That's what he gets for having a tough name like Annihilus. Now if he had some kind of meek name (say, like KenJr30), then he could've sat down without a problem.
I play it off by saying I'm staying for the pizza and snacks.
________
Ford FN10 platform history

Annihilus said:
Nah man, Annihilus can't have himself looking like a little wuss by sitting in their mini-craftmatic adjustable couches for 10 minutes while the dizziness goes away. He's gotta be all bad-ass and stuff by trying to feign good health. That's what he gets for having a tough name like Annihilus. Now if he had some kind of meek name (say, like KenJr30), then he could've sat down without a problem.

As far as the elevator doors....Annihilus fell down in the back corner, so it was all good there. :thumb:

MEN! ;)

Annihilus said:
Annihilus figures he was out for close to 30 seconds.

Sorry, but I ain't buying it. It just sounds like TOO good of an alibi - sort of like the beginning of a Columbo episode.

1. Tell as many people as you can that you're going to give blood.

2. Check in, give blood - establish your whereabouts. (Nurse: "Yeah, I saw him there giving blood")

3. Inconspicuously leave the blood donor area -- no one can say exactly when you left

4. Commit unbelievably heinous act

5. Leave scene of crime by getting on elevator (previously scoped out to ensure that there's no camera)

6. Lie on floor, fake unconsciousness in case someone caught on.

7. Doors open, peek to confirm no one's there

8. Get off elevator and go back to desk.

9. Post message on Patriots Planet to establish new timeline and reconfirm alibi. SUCCESS! THE PERFECT CRIME!

There's gotta be more to this story

PatsDVD said:
Sorry, but I ain't buying it. It just sounds like TOO good of an alibi - sort of like the beginning of a Columbo episode.

1. Tell as many people as you can that you're going to give blood.

2. Check in, give blood - establish your whereabouts. (Nurse: "Yeah, I saw him there giving blood")

3. Inconspicuously leave the blood donor area -- no one can say exactly when you left

4. Commit unbelievably heinous act

5. Leave scene of crime by getting on elevator (previously scoped out to ensure that there's no camera)

6. Lie on floor, fake unconsciousness in case someone caught on.

7. Doors open, peek to confirm no one's there

8. Get off elevator and go back to desk.

9. Post message on Patriots Planet to establish new timeline and reconfirm alibi. SUCCESS! THE PERFECT CRIME!

There's gotta be more to this story

Could this be it? This is just being reported by the AP. I did not know Wal-Mart had elevators.

Minnesota(AP) — A Wal-Mart greeter was sacked for apparently showing too much of his friendly side to customers.

Annihilus, 65, was accused of greeting customers with a computer-generated photo of himself in which he appeared to be naked — except for a carefully placed Wal-Mart bag — and of telling customers that Wal-Mart was cutting costs and the sack was the company's new uniform.

A supervisor at the Minnesota store where Anni had worked for seven years told him to knock it off after customers complained. He was fired today, after he displayed the photo again.

Anni's application for unemployment compensation will be rejected by an administrative law judge, who said "a reasonable person would know the act of showing a naked body wearing a Wal-Mart sack would not be good for the employer's business."

Anni did not see the harm in the photo, which he said was made by a friend who spliced a picture of Anni's head onto a shot of another man's body.

"When I first seen it, I pretty near died laughing," he said.

Sorry Ken, I have been busy thinking up a new user name for you. Maybe it should be a pole?

Just Couldn't Resist...

pepsi.jpg

Back