appalachia's very own assclown thread

appalachia

Reaction score
a place for sensitive types to pat each other on the back when they win and completely shut down and cry after the biggest loss in SB history. A really sad place that will be a graveyard in the years to come because it is over billy. Once congress gets done with your cheating asses your franchise will be all but a distant memory and laughing stock of the league. Pats fans are by far the most pathetic bunch who seem to have forgotten just how pathetic they were for most of their history. Yes you have had some recent success but that is quickly slipping into the past. This has been your last appearance in the SB for more than a decade. Mark my words. THE GIANTS MADE YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. THEY COMPLETELY MADE TOM EAT HIS WORDS AND MADE BILL RUN OFF THE FIELD IN SHAME. ALL THAT THEY HAVE IS DISAPPOINTMENT IN THEIR HEARTS. JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU. You try and be nice and sympathetic to pats fans and they just get all puffy and act like douchebags. **** ya'll. You blew it. You have no class. For a team that was the nations sweethearts at one point you have become the epitome of cheating and classlessness. I wish nothing but bad things for your team. It's over.
*jinx*

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 01:10 PM said:
a place for sensitive types to pat each other on the back when they win and completely shut down and cry after the biggest loss in SB history. A really sad place that will be a graveyard in the years to come because it is over billy. Once congress gets done with your cheating asses your franchise will be all but a distant memory and laughing stock of the league. Pats fans are by far the most pathetic bunch who seem to have forgotten just how pathetic they were for most of their history. Yes you have had some recent success but that is quickly slipping into the past. This has been your last appearance in the SB for more than a decade. Mark my words. THE GIANTS MADE YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. THEY COMPLETELY MADE TOM EAT HIS WORDS AND MADE BILL RUN OFF THE FIELD IN SHAME. ALL THAT THEY HAVE IS DISAPPOINTMENT IN THEIR HEARTS. JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU. You try and be nice and sympathetic to pats fans and they just get all puffy and act like douchebags. **** ya'll. You blew it. You have no class. For a team that was the nations sweethearts at one point you have become the epitome of cheating and classlessness. I wish nothing but bad things for your team. It's over.
*jinx*

Look when Mr. Fecal matter signed up, the day AFTER a Pats lossROFL

Another gutless pussy

*jinx*

Yeah but, tell us how you really feel?

What did we get...something like 2 trolls all year? And NOW everyone thinks they are a tough guy and gets all full of themselves and courageous.

Oh well. Let them enjoy it, cuase next year their pain will begin all over again.:D

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-05-2008 at 02:14 PM said:
I was banned for a day.

Well deserved, IMO.

All in all, a day is not bad, when you've been naughty.:thumb:

Baron Samedi on 02-05-2008 at 02:18 PM said:
Well deserved, IMO.

All in all, a day is not bad, when you've been naughty.:thumb:

I was goo though...

Here is what I did to deserve the banning:

Created a topic that said: 18-1 - In the topic had about 10 smiley faces laughing.

Created another topic that pretty much was good job patriots* for what you have accomplished this season. It was a well played game on both sides of the field and that either team could have won that game. Then I went on to encourage fans to look forward to next year as your team will be competitors again.

Maybe I deserve to be banned for something else, but not that. Bunch of bullshit.

I guess appalachia decided not to stick around.

*jinx*
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

GReasyballbag on 02-05-2008 at 02:56 PM said:
How do you get banned for just one day? :confused:

I don't know...It said I lost permissions and then when I came back others told me I was banned.

Probably some douchebag moderator who is too chicken shit to admit they were wrong and abused their powers.

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-05-2008 at 03:40 PM said:
Probably some douchebag moderator who is too chicken shit to admit they were wrong and abused their powers.

ROFL
Come on now, these are the best mods ever:thumb:

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-05-2008 at 03:40 PM said:
I don't know...It said I lost permissions and then when I came back others told me I was banned.

There is no abuse of powers. You are a guest here. If you want to be reinstated, calling out the mods like this is not the way to go about it.

Undertaker #59 on 02-05-2008 at 03:54 PM said:
There is no abuse of powers. You are a guest here. If you want to be reinstated, calling out the mods like this is not the way to go about it.

Giving me a reason to be restricted would have been fair. But I guess telling someone that their opinion is wrong would just be too difficult now wouldn't it?

And how would you suggest getting reinstated? Agreeing with every word that they say?

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-05-2008 at 04:03 PM said:
Agreeing with every word that they say?

Yeah why not?
I don’t see anything wrong with that, it is, what it is, a Patriots forum :D

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-05-2008 at 04:03 PM said:
Giving me a reason to be restricted would have been fair. But I guess telling someone that their opinion is wrong would just be too difficult now wouldn't it?

And how would you suggest getting reinstated? Agreeing with every word that they say?

No.

But the way you are going about it is certainly not the way to do it. I don't really want to get into the whole stroke/steroid discussion, but perhaps you should think a little bit more about why that might be a sensitive issue.

Back