?Are You A Dangerous Negro Or A Soon To Be Endangered Negro??

dashoe

Reaction score
“Are You A Dangerous Negro Or A Soon To Be Endangered Negro?”

Rhodes happy to finally make amends with team

Posted: December 15, 2008

It is a few moments after the Indianapolis Colts' closer-than-necessary victory over the Detroit Lions, and a freshly showered Dominic Rhodes is throwing on a T-shirt over his baggy jeans.

On the back of the shirt, in big, bold, brown letters, it reads, "Are You A Dangerous Negro Or A Soon To Be Endangered Negro?''

http://www.indystar.com/article/20081215/SPORTS15/812150372/1058/SPORTS03

I don't get what what he's getting at with that. :shrug:

:shrug:
I don't get what what he's getting at with that. :shrug:

Me either. Is it a good thing to be a "dangerous Negro"? He seems to imply that it's a good thing or at least better than an endangered negro. I don't get it.:shrug:

congrads on the most racist post you have made to the date.

I don't think its a racist statement, I read the article and it seems he is trying to become a leader not follower as maybe his past forced onto him...

Alot of blacks are forced into a way of life because of their surroundings and it is hard to cutt away from it because your so-called friends react to you in a negitive way etc...

It sounds like hes announcing his get away to be apart of a solution instead of a major problem...Burris from the NYG should maybe have hung with Roades & he would be in the trouble he's in...

Or it could just be a statement that if they keep winning, they're going to be dangerous and if they lose, they'll be out of the playoffs and thus "endangered". Why so much thought about it?

Alot of blacks are forced into a way of life because of their surroundings and it is hard to cutt away from it because your so-called friends react to you in a negitive way etc...

It is the 100 year old statement D...you are a product of your environment. Until America realizes that people act the way they do because of how their environment when they were young, they will never change.

It is the 100 year old statement D...you are a product of your environment. Until America realizes that people act the way they do because of how their environment when they were young, they will never change.

Plenty of people overcome the impact of their environment from their childhood. Some choose to not even try.

dangerousNEGRO

Go to dangerousNEGRO dot com if you wish to understand why Rhodes wearing that shirt was a positive move.

No matter what you say NEGRO, there's no ****ing need need for the bullshit on that sight. They're Americans, be proud of it, they're not a separate group, they're ****ing Americans for God's sake.

Has nothing to do with being anti-American.

Back