are you guys worried about brady's future?

Always a little concerned, worried.......................nope

Worried about the planets direction and what this generation is going to leave for my kids
Worried about Tombrady....................... WE GOT CASSEL!

Just want to go on record saying I Love my fellow PatriotsPlanet peeps......

Ultrasteel, I worry more about the future of America than the Patriots

do you know any two random idiots can create a kid but you need an internet address to post on the planet?

ROFLROFLROFL

Considering carson palmer has not been the same qb since his knee surgery and culpepper really going in the tank after his?

Mcnabb looks to be back , but it took him 2 seasons to get back to throwing with full pressure on his injured knee.

Toms 31 , so realistally he wont be back to full capacity till age 33 if the surgery goes well.

Will the oline still be very good when hes back or will it be in decline making tom even more hesitant to step into throws?

Im' worried about his immediate future (as in the next few months), but he'll be good to go next fall. He's not a mobile QB, so its not that big of a deal.

She's not much of a speller :shrug:

Hi, I'm a tawdry slut looking for a good time - w4m - 20

I love the company of men, I find it all so much more stimulating. I love to get out and do new things so I need a man who is into having all kinds of adventures aswell. I love it when men desire me, I love the attention my full breasts recieve. I like a man who is open and able to communicate with me about his needs. Could you be the man to give me the guidance I need? I do hope that I hear from you very soon.

ROADGRADER: Please note how quickly BY received help with his Craiglist ad, and how he does not give a [care] about my cesspool issues. :mad:

I'm still waiting on that Craigslist ad. :coffee:

:spock: You need help with everything, don't you? What do I get?
I'll help you RavenB help the woman-less waif from Indy

BY1401 Craiglist Ad

SWM - 20ish w/ Southern Twang: Huge Colts fan in heartland and devotee of all things structurally related requires liaison w/ any breathing female in dire need of regrading, backfilling, caissoning, external surface and internal crack remediation and buttressing

no pictures of structure in need of maintenance required but welcome

Back