Batman v Superman - SDCC Trailer

That's the whole point. MOS was in many ways as dark as the Nolanverse movies. Superman shouldn't be as dark as the Bat-movies. He's a symbol of hope, not despair. That's Batman's thing.

And I'll have to disagree about Superman being boring. A man with his power learning NOT to become a dictator and stay connected to humanity is very interesting. If Superman used his power to rule humanity, that would be boring. Seeing how he doesn't makes his story an interesting one.

This ^

:toast:

This looks like it has potential....I'm really hoping it lives up to the hype. I was skeptical of the Affleck choice, but I think maybe he can pull it off.

Potential to be a flaming pile of dogshit.

You may as well just send your $20 to ISIS directly.

How was the Man of Steel any more dark than the Nolan Batman movies? Superman being an all powerful auto-win and always-right character is boring IMO. I'm not expecting much from the movie, it'll probably be convoluted and have too many unnecessary heroes/villains/side tales like the second Batman/second Avengers.

Because there was a HILARIOUS level of civilian casualties.

New York would have been better off if an outbreak of the plague was unleashed.

IMO that most recent trailer looks outstanding. Thought I'd hate Affleck as Wayne, but I think he's going to be outstanding. Bale's fake grit sucked. Keaton was awful. I'm not even going to acknowledge Kilmer. Affleck could do this right, I'm thinking, and I was 100% sure he was going to ruin it. I'm pumped. Plus Gal Gadot. Did I mention Gal Gadot? Gal Gadot. Who? Gal Gadot. Yup.

This film looks retarded. They've got Doomsday all wrong. I'm a huge fan of "Death of Superman" and "Hunter/Prey" and what they're doing here with Doomsday is a disgrace. Literally everything about him is wrong, from his backstory all the way down to his look.

This film looks retarded. They've got Doomsday all wrong. I'm a huge fan of "Death of Superman" and "Hunter/Prey" and what they're doing here with Doomsday is a disgrace. Literally everything about him is wrong, from his backstory all the way down to his look.

As a filmmaker they rushed this because of marvel. They could of made Superman a symbol of hope. But they want to make him dark because that's what superman is lmao. Anyways in the The Dark Knight, batman had a reason to fight back against superman because he was trying to outlaw superheroes. They should of went in another route that gives batman a reason to want to whoop superman ass besides him fighting because superman is too strong and will use his power to rule us when he could've been did that. Batman did have a plan to wipe out each justice League member but if they ever went rogue.

Doomsday being revealed was a mistake. Wonder Woman being revealed was a mistake as well. We know they don't kill each other but we don't need to see them join forces. Also give lex Luther some time to develop his character. Lex was a goofy dude before he turned evil by being exposed to kryptonite

Back