BB Thing I found thought I would share.....

Deion or Jerry Rice, he picks sanders....sounds about right..I think belichick hates wideouts. lol

Is this really even football-related?

Let's see: BB proclaims better coaching as #1 priority - Were anyone foolish enough to make me a moderator, I'd let that slide. caffè

Cheers, BostonTim

Dang what's with all the grumps? We have Pats fans who post threads out of stories that have already been posted. So what? Why crab at him? And I thought I had PMS... :D

A bit late and probably not even worth its own thread but there are people who start threads about relatively minor and pointless articles so I'm not going to get all snappy at this guy.

But that was nice for BB to field questions through Linda's twitter, good way to keep the fans entertained while they did nothing on the 1st day of FA.

A bit late and probably not even worth its own thread but there are people who start threads about relatively minor and pointless articles so I'm not going to get all snappy at this guy.

But that was nice for BB to field questions through Linda's twitter, good way to keep the fans entertained while they did nothing on the 1st day of FA.

Two days later and those questions would have been a lot more interesting.

If I had the chance to ask Belichick a question, I think my first one would be "hey Bill, 4th and 2 on your own 28 with two minutes left leading by six, and you went for it? What the heck were you thinking?"

Two days later and those questions would have been a lot more interesting.

If I had the chance to ask Belichick a question, I think my first one would be "hey Bill, 4th and 2 on your own 28 with two minutes left leading by six, and you went for it? What the heck were you thinking?"

I didn't know people questioned this decision?

They usually forget just how bad our punter sucked, and our defense sucked.

He wanted to win the game. They were going to lose whether they punted or missed it on 4th down.

I didn't know people questioned this decision?

They usually forget just how bad our punter sucked, and our defense sucked.

He wanted to win the game. They were going to lose whether they punted or missed it on 4th down.

The decision seems far less stupid when you consider at that point in the game Peyton Manning was pretty much balls deep in Patriot defense.

The decision seems far less stupid when you consider at that point in the game Peyton Manning was pretty much balls deep in Patriot defense.

Well, that and the punter was dogshit, so you're giving the ball up at midfield. :coffee:

Well, that and the punter was dogshit, so you're giving the ball up at midfield. :coffee:

No question the punter and defense were way lame. It was actually smarter to go for it since they can still leave time on the clock after a score.

But of course we aren't in that situation if #39 doesn't fumble the ball at the goal line :coffee:

Back