Behind the Cacophony: The mystery of Bruschi 3:16 Revealed

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
It seems that every mid- to late-summer, some lost soul desperately in need of attention decides to have a melt down on PatriotsPlanet.

Sometimes, their pain and need for attention is so great that they’ll settle for negative attention. As long as they remain in the spotlight, it’s all good.

Last summer it was NoRespect, our fallen angel. This year, it’s Bruschi 3:16.

Like many of you, I’ve watched in horrified amazement as this poster continues to embarrass himself. And, like many of you, I’ve asked myself, “Why?” Why is it that this little Nazi can only feel good about himself by denigrating others? Why is he obsessed with a fashion craze that, mercifully, was left behind by most of us in the 1980’s?

Why indeed?

Well, since it’s all the same to our friend Bruschi 3:16... since negative attention is just as good as positive attention and the joyful experience of supportive comraderie, who am I to deny this young man his small pleasures in life? We must all have our bread and circus.

And I aim to please.

I do so apologize to the community here for having been gone during much of the discussion today, but I was busy at work and finding out about our little friend.

As we all know, Bruschi 3:16 advertises his blogspot, pinheadnation.blogspot.com for public consumption. I’m not certain what Bruschi 3:16 was (or is?) studying at Boston College but I doubt that it’s marketing. If it is, then most certainly he didn’t read his chapters on focus groups and market research as the traffic on the site and the ... uhhh... subscription level is less than, shall we say, dynamic? Though, I will be interested to know what the Dean’s office at B.C. thinks of it.

But I digress.

Www.pinheadnation.blogspot.com is only part of Bruschi 3:16’s story. A small part. In marketing and fundraising we always say, “Paint me a picture.” Pictures tell stories that mere words cannot hope to convey.

Now, I know that I’m just a country-girl, but like many here I found it a little hard to believe that, as a working man, professional, husband and father, that Bruschi 3:16 would either have the time to post as much as he does or the arrogance to post what he does. There’s something about parenthood that tends to just knock the arrogance right out of a person.

So, I became increasingly interested in the man behind the myth. And I found a little site that Bruschi 3:16 doesn’t advertise on the board. It’s http://www.collarup.blogspot.com. And it’s a scream let me tell you. A real scream. For real screamers.

While I’ve taken the opportunity to download some particularly vivid and telling images from http://www.collarup.blogspot.com, I heartily recommend that you all go over and examine the site.

Once you’ve done this I ask you all to judge for yourselves.

Is Bruschi 3:16 a professional man? Married? A father? Or...

Are he, his friend Superior IV and their boyfriends frightened, angry, closeted, undergraduate drama-queen twinks who lack the testosterone to grow a full beard? Do they need a few visits to a good dermatologist? Are they desperate little narcissists who can't get enough attention and are hoping to take it up the ass by a real man? Say someone they might find on PatriotsPlanet? Say, some guy from Syracuse or UMass Amherst? Or a hot European over at B.U.? Is it possible that Bruschi 3:16 was, at some point in life, rejected by tops from all three schools?

You be the judge.

Bruschi... here’s a suggestion.

Go over to Fenway Community Health and start therapy. Now. Before it’s too late and you become suicidal. Once you’ve accepted yourself, your sexuality, and the fact that you will never be the man your parents, the Catholic Church or any of the guys on the BC football team wish you were, then you will find the vile self-hatred festering inside you less likely to be turned outward toward others. Who knows? People might actually come to like you.

If you’re lucky, maybe Bideau will volunteer to have his son (by all accounts a mature, loving and charming young man) give you some compassionate counseling and ease your coming out process.

Oh, and I don't know whether the beefy spritz-head would-be male model on your site is you or one of your friends, but whoever he is, I'd suggest he not bother with the modeling career. Pretty face. But no charisma. No presence.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you... http://www.collarup.blogspot.com.

Check out Bruschi 3:16, Superior IV and their little friends ready for man on man action.

Here are some of my favorite pics. Share yours!!

Awww... isn't that cute...

They're playful and artistic too! :D

I'm not sure...

But I think this might be Superior IV back from vacation. He looks sunkissed, doesn't he?

Wow. So young for a captain of industry. With so many would-be hangers-on, he must be trying to hide his identity, posing as a third-rate intern at the Charles River Boat House.

I ask you gentlemen...wouldn't you be pleased to have your daughter (or son) bring this piece of work home for the holidays?

Maybe you could convince him to shower. Or he could sleep in the garage with the dog.

Oh my god!

Elton John has a son!!! And it's Bruschi 3:16!!!

Fag Hag, anyone?

Nice smile.

But given Bruschi's insistence on elegance, I would've expected them to try to pass with a woman a wee bit more... uhhh... glamorous.

Fightingdoxies said:
I wish i would have found this site earlier... cant tell if you serious or just joking around.

Did you check out the site? Awwww.... just having a little fun at Bruschi and Superior's expense.

Or... am I?

Hard to say, isn't it. Kind of like Bruschi's own posts, non?

FallingAlice said:
Did you check out the site? Awwww.... just having a little fun at Bruschi and Superior's expense.

Or... am I?

Hard to say, isn't it. Kind of like Bruschi's own posts, non?

Ok i wasted like 10 minutes of my life on that site and still cant figure it out... from what i've seen, this may be a good thing

Fightingdoxies said:
Ok i wasted like 10 minutes of my life on that site and still cant figure it out... from what i've seen, this may be a good thing

Well, Fighting, near as I can tell, it's a combination of two things...

1. The narcissism of closeted Roman Catholic gay-boys.

2. Soft-core homoerotic fantasies and jerk-off material.

I mean, really, it's kind of all hangin' out there. There's nothing subtle or much hidden. I suspect that, at this point, Bruschi's just barely keeping a lid on his repressed feelings for his roommate.

He's ready to blow any day now. Naturally, he's come to PatriotsPlanet to cause trouble because... we're willing to put up with him.

FallingAlice said:
Well, Fighting, near as I can tell, it's a combination of two things...

1. The narcissism of closeted Roman Catholic gay-boys.

2. Soft-core homoerotic fantasies and jerk-off material.

I mean, really, it's kind of all hangin' out there. There's nothing subtle or much hidden. I suspect that, at this point, Bruschi's just barely keeping a lid on his repressed feelings for his roommate.

He's ready to blow any day now. Naturally, he's come to PatriotsPlanet to cause trouble because... we're willing to put up with him.

this is scary.. i found this pic on that site. not even sure its proper to post it

So this entire pack of nonsensical posts attempting to channel a young Thurston Howell III revolves a fashion trend that will have a shelf life shorter than their dicks?.....or are they planning on making a lifetime statement with this thing?

Note to the elitist raging queens with the barely passable co-ed beards:

The point of trends like this is to invent a temporary symbol indicating that you are sexually viable male (or female, as the case may be).

It immediately sends a signal to the unwashed masses that you are a stud and should have the girls (?) of your own peculiar set all moist and dewy and looking for company.

The problem comes when you attempt to make permanent a trend that is supposed to be temporary by design, because by doing so, you become last year's model with no way of getting your mojo back.

Which for fops like you guys is probably a fate worse than death.

The collar up website will therefore become a huge personal embarassment by all involved and will soon resemble an abandoned mine and your attempt at re-reviving a fashion trend that has gone around the maypole several times already will look like what it is:

A vain attempt at being cool by a bunch of shallow, self-important, wannabes.

Nice try, fellas. Next time stick to vomiting contests and circle jerks.

Thanks to Alice for exposing these clowns for what they are. It was temporarily amusing.

What a bunch of posers.

Well done FA. I believe that is checkmate.

385914800qYiXmg_ph.jpg

________
Yamaha Golf Car history

Thanks for the information Alice. I'm not really following all this, to be perfectly honest. I had been thinking about starting a thread complaining about the lack of analysis with respect to the Andre Davis trade, but I now understand that people have bigger fish to fry.

The funny thing to me about the collar up site is that they appear to all be wearing polo shirts with that polo jockey logo. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those (and there is a huge selection of them for sale at Marshall's).

I have an ample collection of Lacoste shirts however that I wear daily to work - they seem quite out of place (the little Alligators) in my work environment, but I was fascinated to see that they are practically a kind of uniform now in Italy, particularly among my fellow tourists. Walking around Lucca in particular, I have never in my life felt quite so appropriately dressed.

But what I really want to know is what exactly does Troy Brown contribute to the team this year besides veteran leadership?

thomas144 said:
But what I really want to know is what exactly does Troy Brown contribute to the team this year besides veteran leadership?
My answer would be depth at the receiver position, as well as an emergency nickel back.
________
R1100RT

dchester said:
My answer would be depth at the receiver position, as well as an emergency nickel back.

I didn't think he was that effective as a DB last year. As a WR, if anything, he causes problems with the depth because somebody faster would have to be cut to make room for him on the roster.

thomas144 said:

Good question, professor.

Sadly, I haven't been able to see much training camp or game footage or read much about the Pats this summer. So I have to recuse myself from that conversation. Troy, to me, is like I OTIS used to be. As soon as you think he's dead, he reemerges. He'll probably keep going into his 40s. I tend to think the guy in trouble is Bethel.

Personally, I'm wondering why Tim Dwight may be the guy on the bubble. I thought he had a great game against New Orleans.

thomas144 said:
I didn't think he was that effective as a DB last year. As a WR, if anything, he causes problems with the depth because somebody faster would have to be cut to make room for him on the roster.

C'mon Thomas, you should know better than that. Troy has never been about speed. It's about finding the holes in the pass coverage and making the sure catch. Bethel Johnson is faster than Troy, but who would you rather have on the field on 3rd and 10?

Back