Bills/Browns on nationally tonight

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested in getting an early look at the competition. Buffalo is liable to be tough this year.

Starts at 7:00 Eastern (I think) on E***

in case anyone is interested in getting an early look at the competition. Buffalo is liable to be tough this year.

Starts at 7:00 eastern (i think) on e***
? hmm ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Six running backs on the roster and the four best are injured? The longest tenured RB in that game had been with the team something like a week.

I think that this will be a very interesting year in the AFCE.

Browns RBs West and Crowell had a few decent runs. Of course, Kyle Williams was out for the Bills.

Six running backs on the roster and the four best are injured? The longest tenured RB in that game had been with the team something like a week.

By interesting you mean the Pats could have the division wrapped up by Halloween as opposed to Thanksgiving this year?

I cannot believe that Rex Ryan would be dumb enough to make Tyrod Taylor his starter. He could barely keep a starting job in college. :coffee:

Back