Bills Fans Sure Can Dish It

Ha ha. Like a five year old who teases his big brother, then starts crying when his big brother gives him a noogie.

After putting the air pumps on display in the team store, and the billboard they put up, they can't take a hat on a statue?

I guess some Bills fans take after their team, full of bluster until someone pushes back, then they collapse.

....but they can't take it back! BuffaLOL

Bills Fans Go Ballistic When Seeing This Photo of A Patriots Hat on a Statue of Ralph Wilson

http://offthemonstersports.com/2015...f-a-patriots-hat-on-a-statue-of-ralph-wilson/

Relax Boston brethren...the angst is mostly tongue in cheek. I rather enjoy the college rivalry we are building. To say we don't like the Patriots is not trash talk...it's like Michigan State saying they don't like Notre Dame. It builds a rivalry. Plus we put the Bills hat on Sam Adams (see other thread) so all is forgiven. LOL

Relax Boston brethren...the angst is mostly tongue in cheek. I rather enjoy the college rivalry we are building. To say we don't like the Patriots is not trash talk...it's like Michigan State saying they don't like Notre Dame. It builds a rivalry. Plus we put the Bills hat on Sam Adams (see other thread) so all is forgiven. LOL

To be fair, it's more like Navy saying they don't like Notre Dame. :coffee:

Rex has the fans trash-talking, which is what he does, and part of the reason the new ownership hired him. He garners fan interest in the team, and gets fans (and media) believing in the team - whether or not they've actually got any realistic reason to do so.

Not that the Bills aren't good, but Rex had people believing the Jets were "contenders" the last couple of years. That's just part of his job and what he does. For an ownership that needs tickets sold, he's the right pick.

Although ask Jetfan what happens when the winning stops. (And Rex, no offense, inherited a better team in New Jersey than he did in Buffalo)

To be fair, it's more like Navy saying they don't like Notre Dame. :coffee:

Rex has the fans trash-talking, which is what he does, and part of the reason the new ownership hired him. He garners fan interest in the team, and gets fans (and media) believing in the team - whether or not they've actually got any realistic reason to do so.

Not that the Bills aren't good, but Rex had people believing the Jets were "contenders" the last couple of years. That's just part of his job and what he does. For an ownership that needs tickets sold, he's the right pick.

Although ask Jetfan what happens when the winning stops. (And Rex, no offense, inherited a better team in New Jersey than he did in Buffalo)
I already covered the "Trash talking" vs. "Good rivalry fun" argument. You guys want to interpret it as "trash talk" so after you win the game, you can say "Seee?? You kicked the bear!!" but that isn't what the players are saying. They are igniting a rivalry which you guys apparently see the Bills as black flies and shoo away. I don't blame you...but to say this is trash talk comes off as overly defensive. Participate and it's fun (then again, maybe we just aren't good enough for that yet...give us a couple years).

I already covered the "Trash talking" vs. "Good rivalry fun" argument. You guys want to interpret it as "trash talk" so after you win the game, you can say "Seee?? You kicked the bear!!" but that isn't what the players are saying. They are igniting a rivalry which you guys apparently see the Bills as black flies and shoo away. I don't blame you...but to say this is trash talk comes off as overly defensive. Participate and it's fun (then again, maybe we just aren't good enough for that yet...give us a couple years).

I said "Rex has the fans trash-talking", which they are.

I didn't say "Rex is trash-talking", he's not. His job is to get the fans and media to do it for him.

Rex is Rex.

I said "Rex has the fans trash-talking", which they are.

I didn't say "Rex is trash-talking", he's not. His job is to get the fans and media to do it for him.

Rex is Rex.
Once again, you interpret any fan busting your chops as "trash talking" so you can take the perceived moral high ground and say "see, I told ya not to say that" when, in fact, most fans like me want to win but recognize the Patriots have a superior team. If you win, how does that change what has happened the past 13 years? If we win, great, it's our September Superbowl and you guys will peak in December. There's no trash talking going on (other than a dumb billboard which I think is pretty dumb myself).

If someone put a Stanford hat on Pappy Waldorf's statue at Cal, I'd think that current Cal coach Sonny Dykes would take a picture of it and post it on his bulletin board during "Big Game" week.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Rex had one of his own minions pull this stunt.

(And Rex, no offense, inherited a better team in New Jersey than he did in Buffalo)

hmmmm...can't say i agree with that. nyj had a great ol and some good pieces on d, but i think this buff d alone is more talented than what rex inherited in 09.

Rex lead the Jets to 2 straight AFCCGs, but the AFCE sucks according to some people.

The only thing I'm going to say is that back in the day, didn't Ralph step in financially to keep the Pats from folding?

Congrats bills motto was rock the ralph . The pats deflated the ralph. Bills did have two impressive drives to begin the game

Back