Bitter Panthers fan! haha

kinda funny????

That's hilarious!!!

Me rikee velly much :D

Can't help it. I'm an art lover.

Annihilus said:

Pinch poke, you owe me a coke.

Sorry, that was gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Sounds like a Titan fan. Honestly, those guys still go on about how we cheated. Shocked it was a kitty fan though....

WOW

Tom Brady impresses me every day!!

How many QB's do you know that can grip a football with no hands or fingers?

The man is a God!

jenni22 said:
What a loser if it is a Panthers fan. :(

what do you mean "if" its a Panthers fan the guy lists his location as pilot mountain NC so yea, I'm pretty confident its a sour Panthers fan. as a matter of fact sledgy sells quite a bit on ebay and thats no lie.

nepatsfan93 said:
WOW

The man is a God!

LOL - that's almost as good as the original auction :D

nepatsfan93 said:
WOW

The man is a God!

He's obviously a cheater - he's using stickum.

PatsR said:
what do you mean "if" its a Panthers fan the guy lists his location as pilot mountain NC so yea, I'm pretty confident its a sour Panthers fan. as a matter of fact sledgy sells quite a bit on ebay and thats no lie.

sledgy doesnt live near pilot mountain. I do!:D

"I lick turds"

Yeah, he sure licked a bunch of them this year: The Dolphins, the Bills, the Jets, the Broncos, the Cowboys, the Titans, the Colts, the Panthers......

nothing like finding original content on the Panthers board and calling it your own over here. It's all right though. Not everyone can be original.

Wrong!

nothing like finding original content on the Panthers board and calling it your own over here. It's all right though. Not everyone can be original.

Actually, he can be original if he's the one that started the same thread on the Panthers board. I checked it, and he was!

LadyPanther04 said:

What are you talking about idiot?

I posted it over at the panthers board, moron.

Back