Bledsoe Released

Re: Re: Bledsoe Released

perhaps2 said:
He's got a choice of three places to go to that deperately need a QB, the Browns, Fish and Cowboys. Hmmm, Miami seems like a nice place to go play 'statue.'

Nah, Saban is supposed to be too smart for that despite his lack of attractive alternatives.

So is Romeo.

So that leaves...........YYYYEEEEHAWWWW-- welcome to Ol' Dallas, Drew.

I expect an announcement this week, after Drewpy hits rock bottom and decides that it's time to make his last stand.

WHo do you think the Bills will go after for their new starting qb?

Brad Johnson? Garcia? Brady?

heh, sorry I couldn't resist the last one.

It'll almost certainly be Losman, unless he falls flat on his keester.

Other than that maybe Travis Bickle....I mean Brown.

Re: Re: Re: Bledsoe Released

Hawg73 said:

I expect an announcement this week, after Drewpy hits rock bottom and decides that it's time to make his last stand.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire a rich man to Montana, rather than go through another "Dog and Pony Show" like he did when arriving in Buffalo.

dred said:
WHo do you think the Bills will go after for their new starting qb?

Brad Johnson? Garcia? Brady?

heh, sorry I couldn't resist the last one.

They're going to start their first round draft choice Losman, aren't they?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bledsoe Released

joephoto said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire a rich man to Montana, rather than go through another "Dog and Pony Show" like he did when arriving in Buffalo.

I don't think so Joe, but who really knows?

I'm banking on Drewpy's massive ego to prevent him from retiring while there is still a chance for redemption.

If and when it happens it will be a whole lot different in big D. Nobody will be looking at him as a savior anymore.

He has to let go and put his fate the Tuna's hands once again, which will be tough for him to swallow, but I think he will come to that conclusion if he hasn't already.

Idle thought: I wonder if the Raiders would give him a shot?

Wow....it's true....Drew released

Geeze, I guess the Pats won't meet him twice next season

But ***PipeDream Alert!*** Imagine.....Drew leads Cowboys to Superbowl....vs.......Patriots

I left a message for my cous, the Cowboy fan, asking if he'd heard that Bledslow had been released, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. :confused:

Maybe it has something to do with me yelling that Bledslow would be in Dallas before mini-caps, through my fits of laughter. :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bledsoe Released

Hawg73 said:
I don't think so Joe, but who really knows?
I'm banking on Drewpy's massive ego to prevent him from retiring while there is still a chance for redemption.

Drews been making Megabucks for a very long time. I'll bet he's sick of getting the **** beat out of him and he moves on to his real love- Parenting. Who cares ? Not him anymore I'll bet.

I can guarantee Drew will be back next season. As a starter too.

Mr. Borges! Mr. Borges!!! You don't need to do this! Stay where you are on the ledge, and one of our counselors will be at the window to speak to you. Do you hear me?

It's funny how Tom Donohoe continues to be praised by the football intelligensia as one of the great minds in the NFL. This is despite the fact that he gave a 1st rounder for Bledsoe, allowed the team to oversell him with that circus at the airport, and now is releasing him for nothing just three seasons later.

Add to that using another first rounder to get McGahee, who, while a good player, took a year and a half to help them and only helped them in the one area they didn't need help, RB. Now the Bills are without a first rounder this year because they mortgaged the future on Losman. Now TD has decided the untested Losman is the Savior, not Drew. Sheesh.

How good does Ty Warren look right about now?

Didn't Donahoe make some comment about the Bills getting the Patriots two best players? Two Superbowls later.......how is that working out for your Bills Tommy Boy?

Keep in mind that he won't officially be cut until February 22nd.

Well, there goes two guaranteed wins. I wonder if Buffalo will look at Garcia?

ITS TRUE

JUST HEARD IT THIS AM BUFFALO BILLS WILL RELEASE QB DREW BLEDSOE LATER TODAY..

Back